The Lilypad

So, I have a question for all of you that read #HavenKO crossover. Did it live up to the hype?

I enjoyed it. Haven added a layer of hilarity to the RP that made it all the more fun to read. I did a cross-over as well. What did you think of Dr Anderson's cameo appearance in my RP?

Do you think Logan's anger and overall dickness(so not a word lol but it works) has led him to not focus on his opponent fully during matches?

Kermit walks into the old Lilypad thread and runs his hand along the wall to smear off a sagging cobweb. He picks up a green velvet chair that is tipped over in the center of the room. After setting it upright and dusting it off, he takes a seat.

Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here.

Hi, Kermit! I missed you. I wasn't even paying attention to the fed for two years but I still missed you, damn it.

Not much. Just sulking after the Thunder's collapse last night. Yourself?

bjgGGXd.jpg

Not so bad. New job, life, looking forward to an upcoming vacation, and enjoying being back in the fed. All in all, a good time.

Nice. Where are you vacationing at? I'm about to head to Tennessee in a week for a little vacation myself.

Nice. Where are you vacationing at? I'm about to head to Tennessee in a week for a little vacation myself.

A few hours away, a town called Sandusky. They hold an event there every year that I go to and it's a blast. The most wonderful time of the year. It's gonna be a little lonely this year, but it'll still be bright, sunny, and full of fun people so I'm really looking forward to some detoxing time.

Still Constantine, mate. Some habits die hard.

The fed needs that veteran presence, though.

A few hours away, a town called Sandusky. They hold an event there every year that I go to and it's a blast. The most wonderful time of the year. It's gonna be a little lonely this year, but it'll still be bright, sunny, and full of fun people so I'm really looking forward to some detoxing time.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Kermit, buddy. How you doing? I would have hit you up on Skype but I am currently without a laptop.

No worries. I am doing well. I had to re-download Skype. I bought a new computer during my time away.

Will we see Kermit back in the fed any time soon?

Not sure. I did a little reflection during my stint away and realized that I pulled away twice from the fed right after winning the EurAsian Title. Timing was extremely poor both times due to real life happenings, but I still feel bad for doing that to Creative twice.

Not sure. I did a little reflection during my stint away and realized that I pulled away twice from the fed right after winning the EurAsian Title. Timing was extremely poor both times due to real life happenings, but I still feel bad for doing that to Creative twice.

So go after the Elite Openweight Championship this time instead :p Genuinely hope to see you back soon though. You're an excellent writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back