The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

Meh I know it can be changed so w/e

Fucking rep don't mean shit anyway like I said.

I don't care if you use to repsect me. You think i come to a forum to be loved. Nah. I come to a forum to post. Do I think I'll be hated now yes...do I care...no...I don't know you people why should I care about some idiot on the other side of the computer hating me for what I think.

I don't give a fuck if I'm hated

You know how many forums I've been hated on and dealt with it.

You wanna say Innocent until proven guilty then fucking Benoit is innocent to cause that shit wasn't proven.

But really fuck off.

Yes it was piece of shit. Fingerprints and DNA proof dipshit.

I guess im too young to get what the big deal is. He hasnt been relevant for a pretty long time has he? I dunno, educate me, im ignorant.

oh yea, and the pedo shit is stupid. he was found not guilty. so drop that shit, stop disrespecting the dead

Dude, I don't give a fuck about the legal system. Everyday the legal system jails innocent men and frees guilty men. So it's not fucking perfect. I believe Michael Jackson molested the kids. I don't give two shits what the jury thought. I'm a grown ass man and I'm capable of having my own fuckin opinion.

It's not what you think. It's you don't respect what he really did for the music business, and that you have obviously no idea about the court case, or the Benoit case.

Dude, I don't give a fuck about the legal system. Everyday the legal system jails innocent men and frees guilty men. So it's not fucking perfect. I believe Michael Jackson molested the kids. I don't give two shits what the jury thought. I'm a grown ass man and I'm capable of having my own fuckin opinion.

This is true.

The legal system is not always perfect.

Seems you and me are the only ones to understand that and we will be hated now for the rest of the time here...lol.

Meh but they can be idiots all that want.

My opinion is that you're a fucking twatwaffle.

Aren't opinions fun?

Your little ass is 17 still in high school. Again you have no idea about the court case on him. Go do research on it before fucking bashing the dead.

This is true.

The legal system is not always perfect.

Seems you and me are the only ones to understand that and we will be hated now for the rest of the time here...lol.

Meh but they can be idiots all that want.
A man just died and you two a being fucking dicks. I hope you both burn in the hottest part of hell

But, and here's the crux, what do you actually know? Have you seen the evidence? Where you in the court room? Because if you weren't, you aren't entitled to be all holier than thou. It wasn't a public trial like OJ Simpson's, so you really can't preach. What I do know is that it wouldn't have gone to court if he thought for one second that he'd go to gaol.

You ever stopped for a second and wondered why ********?

Its because my opinion is always different alot. I mean what I gotta like the guy. Hell no I don't gotta like him. Yes he had good music but he was fucking sick as hell and I'm not sad by it. Sue me for not being sad. I mean does every death sadden you if its someone you could give to fucks about.

You're only fucking 17 fucking years old

Why can't you guys just drop it for a while and let us people who loved the man mourne him? It's like you are asking us to hate you. Just stop...

...Please!

As strange as he was for the last few years, MJ is a true ICON. He is a big part of America and the World as a whole taking African Americans seriously. He is a cultural ICON of the black community along side Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama.

He is the Definition of Legend in the music industry rivaled only by Elvis Presley and the Beatles.

Its because my opinion is always different alot. I mean what I gotta like the guy. Hell no I don't gotta like him. Yes he had good music but he was fucking sick as hell and I'm not sad by it. Sue me for not being sad. I mean does every death sadden you if its someone you could give to fucks about.

If you don't give a fuck, why did you feel the need to post in this thread.

And it's fine if you don't give a fuck. But you don't have to show mind numbing degrees of ignorance in the proces.

Oh and it's 'give two fucks about'. See how that makes sense?

Theres a difference from disliking him and from being simply an absolute wanker about the situation. You wouldn't have the balls to stand up infront of a crowd of people and cry to the heavens that you were sadder when Saddam was hung. And Michael's death saddens me because he was an icon. I maybe only 18 but I adored his music and understand how big he was and still is.

Look, how fucking hard is it to not say anything. If I didn't like someone who died, I just wouldn't mourn them. What is the point in attacking people for caring about someone they idolise dying?

Well my great grandma gets to meet him and Farrah all in one day :) Shes smiling up in heaven as they were her idols.

Reactions: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back