The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

Little kids said he touched them. That's enough damn proof for me.

Thanks for once again proving you're a fucking idiot.

Ever heard the terms "libel" or "slander" before? Ever read a single fucking court case in your entire life? No, of course not.

Fucking leave man, seriously. Just fucking leave, absolutely no one wants you on these forums.

Holy fucking shit.

I hate how this thread has turned into accusations and bashing on Fox News.

How about a little fucking focus. The greatest entertainer of our time is dead. All these teenagers on here have no idea how bad ass he was. The older members will remember him for all the number one's, the badass concerts, the way people freaked out at just the sight of him.

Michael Jackson was a tremendous talent who changed the entire music industry when he was eight fucking years old. The man will be missed.

...Err....who is bashing Fox news dude? I don't remember one person bringing up Fox. But I did turn on Fox and saw them talking about irrelevent shit and immediately changed it.

Ever watch the movie "to kill a mocking bird"? Well Mayella was threatened by her dad to testify that a black man raped her when he actually didn't. That shit happens in real life. How the fuck do you know that didn't happen here?

Just because I am younger than some of the people here, it doesn't mean that I cannot love his music. I realise just as much as you do how much talent this guy had.

I meant that the fucking idiot children like WA90 only remember the legal troubles and odd behavior. They have no appreciation for the impact he made with every breath he took in the 80's.

I believe you that you loved the music, how could you not? I just hate that in death, everyone feels like taking a parting shot. It's Schadenfreude at it's finest. Take pleasure in other's misery all you want, WA90, just remember that you are showing us a giant character flaw. Combining this with your thread bitching about your mom taking too long to do you a favor, and your time here being taken seriously is over.

Thanks for once again proving you're a fucking idiot.

Ever heard the terms "libel" or "slander" before? Ever read a single fucking court case in your entire life? No, of course not.

Fucking leave man, seriously. Just fucking leave, absolutely no one wants you on these forums.

I say let him stay seems to be the only smart man in this thread right now.

All you assholes are quick to bash Benoit for what happend but still say MJ was a great man.

Yes killing a kid and fucking a kid is different but both things are still fucking wrong.

WA90's lack of understanding of the legal system is fucking astounding. Don't talk shit about something you've already proven you know absolutely nothing about.

So, who's ready to start the "Please Leave the Fucking Forums Immediately WA90" cllub with me? I think we all agree that none of us give a fuck about his opinion on anything ever again.

All you assholes are quick to bash Benoit for what happend but still say MJ was a great man.

Yes killing a kid and fucking a kid is different but both things are still fucking wrong.

You really want to do this buddy? Really? SHow proof. How the fuck do you know if he really did? Maybe a parent fucking told them to testify. How the FUCK do you know? You fucking don't so shutup. Hed be in fucking jail if he did.

WA90's lack of understanding of the legal system is fucking astounding. Don't talk shit about something you've already proven you know absolutely nothing about.

So, who's ready to start the "Please Leave the Fucking Forums Immediately WA90" cllub with me? I think we all agree that none of us give a fuck about his opinion on anything ever again.

I'll fucking join right now.

But Benoit's fingerprints were on the neck of his wife and son. He was alive the day after they dies, according to the coroner. He did it.

Michael Jackson was never convicted of anything.

Plus, you're saying that WA90 is a smart person proves everything I need to know about you.

BUT THERES NO PROVE THAT MICHAEL WAS A PEDO!!! Fucking idiot!!!

Well you see, there's a tiny little hole in your comparison theory.
There was kinda proof that Benoit's family had been killed considering their dead bodies were found.
No proof about the child molestation accusations.

Congrats, you too now are hated by everyone on this forum. Fuck off and leave, no one cares about your opinion on anything ever again.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. LOOK IT THE FUCK UP.

Wow...comparing Benoit to Michael Jackson...unbelieable. You're officially one the stupidest fucks to ever grace these forums, congrats.

INNOCENT. UNTIL. PROVEN. GUILTY.

Jesus christ neither of you have even the most rudimentary understanding of the legal system do you?

Can I be your VP this time?

Why the fuck would multiple small children say he touched them?

Mother fucker, you need to watch dateline. He even tried to pay them to keep quiet.

Dude SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHow me fucking hardcore evidence you piece of dog shit. Nothing was fucking proven, and facts fucking are in his evidence. SHut the fuck up because you already lost any little fucking credibility you ever had on here.

You really want to do this buddy? Really? SHow proof. How the fuck do you know if he really did? Maybe a parent fucking told them to testify. How the FUCK do you know? You fucking don't so shutup. Hed be in fucking jail if he did.

Show me proof Benoit did what he did.

With this crap here just because there is no proof does not mean anything. He was fucking famous he could get out of anything. The jury and all that shit or who ever decided was probably a fucking idiot fan like you who thinks he can do no wrong so they set him free.

I'm not really bothered he's dead, but death doesn't really affect me. A court made him innocent, people with nothing to gain said he was innocent, it was only people who thought they'd make a quick buck who accused him. Was he mental? Certainly. Did he think he was a child? Probably. Does that make the fact he's dead any less of a loss? No. Seriously, I appreciate you think he's a paedo, and that's fine, even though you are wrong, legally speaking, but the fact of the matter is that you should have a bit of tact and let these people mourn.

Show me proof Benoit did what he did.

With this crap here just because there is no proof does not mean anything. He was fucking famous he could get out of anything. The jury and all that shit or who ever decided was probably a fucking idiot fan like you who thinks he can do no wrong so they set him free.

FIngerprints on their fucking necks? Really want me to get into this? Here comes but he was famous he can get out of anything. Kindly shut the hell up and leave because your arguments are bullshit.

Congrats, you too now are hated by everyone on this forum. Fuck off and leave, no one cares about your opinion on anything ever again.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. LOOK IT THE FUCK UP.

Wow...comparing Benoit to Michael Jackson...unbelieable. You're officially one the stupidest fucks to ever grace these forums, congrats.

INNOCENT. UNTIL. PROVEN. GUILTY.

Jesus christ neither of you have even the most rudimentary understanding of the legal system do you?

I don't give a fuck if I'm hated

You know how many forums I've been hated on and dealt with it.

You wanna say Innocent until proven guilty then fucking Benoit is innocent to cause that shit wasn't proven.

But really fuck off.

...HOLY SHIT. I just gave ztwhite rep, and I swear to christ he just gained 4 green bars from my rep! God dayum!

Oh and the fact that this Priceless piece of shit wants us to "prove" Benoit killed his family is hilarious. Is DNA evidence not enough for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back