The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

He got off because of a court mistake that shrunk the glove. Duh everybody who payed attention to that fucking case knows that. No evidence points to Micheal except words. There is no physical evidence. Don't fucking call him that when there is absolutely no proof.

Excuse me for not watching the news when I was like 5 or something...

I still think he did it but w/e

reps.jpg

The twat deserves every single red rep he's got so far and will (probably) continue to get for the next several hours/days. How anyone can't be sad at the loss of Michael Jackson is beyond me!

Watching his old videos on MTV right now...man, without a doubt MJ always had the best music videos. His videos were so fucking epic man, some of them could be made into full length films.

Ok then don't talk about it. You were fucking 5 and know nothing about it. At least get the facts before calling him a pedo instead of taking everybody elses side saying he did it.

I was gonna say that an admin should make his rep like -10,000 but it might end up that way at this rate anyway.

Hows this: I think you're child rapist.

What, you want evidence? I don't need evidence man, all I have to do is just say it and it's true right? Isn't that the logic that you're using?

Watching his old videos on MTV right now...man, without a doubt MJ always had the best music videos. His videos were so fucking epic man, some of them could be made into full length films.

I love it. I'll most likely be watching it for the rest of the night.

The twat deserves every single red rep he's got so far and will (probably) continue to get for the next several hours/days. How anyone can't be sad at the loss of Michael Jackson is beyond me!

Guess I'll be getting into.

Oh well who cares its fucking rep what does it do for you. Make you seem cool..makes you have a larger penis...

Not really true. People have gotten off before.

I guess you also believe OJ wasn't guilty back in what the 90's

I know it might be kinda harsh to say but I'm not all that sad about it. I mean he was a pedo so not really upset.

R.I.P anyway.

Finally a smart person. I don't wish death on anyone. But I surely wasn't sad when I heard the news. But I seriously hate pedophiles. Regardless I hope he's in a better place.

Entertinment Tonight are sick f'ing people they put up a picture of MJ's "last picture" on the stretcher or whatever. Horrible.

Flames Out
Dragon

Finally a smart person. I don't wish death on anyone. But I surely wasn't sad when I heard the news. But I seriously hate pedophiles. Regardless I hope he's in a better place.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Show the fucking proof. You have NONE. Here your a rapist therefore you fucking hate yourself. You raped my neighbor. Your a rapist I hate you. See that is what the fuck your doing.

For me, no one's music even comes close to Michael Jackson's. He was simply the best at what he did. He was one of my childhood heroes, I loved his songs, his videos, everything. He was a legend, an icon, the king of pop, the most famous man in the world. I can't believe he's dead. He will be missed. R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Dude, do us all a favor and just stop fucking posting here. Nothing you ever post again will be taken seriously by anyone, ever again.

You hate pedophiles thats nice, guess what? No evidence at all that he's a pedophile. Still awaiting this secret evidence that you have that all of us have missed out on. If you're gonna call the man a pedophile, you better have some fucking proof to back that claim up.

Otherwise, I can just go around calling all of you pedophiles. You're a child raping murderer. I don't need to give evidence of that though, right?

Holy fucking shit.

I hate how this thread has turned into accusations and bashing on Fox News.

How about a little fucking focus. The greatest entertainer of our time is dead. All these teenagers on here have no idea how bad ass he was. The older members will remember him for all the number one's, the badass concerts, the way people freaked out at just the sight of him.

Michael Jackson was a tremendous talent who changed the entire music industry when he was eight fucking years old. The man will be missed.

Dude, do us all a favor and just stop fucking posting here. Nothing you ever post again will be taken seriously by anyone, ever again.

You hate pedophiles thats nice, guess what? No evidence at all that he's a pedophile. Still awaiting this secret evidence that you have that all of us have missed out on. If you're gonna call the man a pedophile, you better have some fucking proof to back that claim up.

Otherwise, I can just go around calling all of you pedophiles. You're a child raping murderer. I don't need to give evidence of that though, right?

That's pretty much what hes saying. He has absolutely NO proof. Nobody fucking does.

Too late for trying to make amends now ass-hole, you've made your bed, now fucking lie in it.

Holy fucking shit.

How about a little fucking focus. The greatest entertainer of our time is dead. All these teenagers on here have no idea how bad ass he was. The older members will remember him for all the number one's, the badass concerts, the way people freaked out at just the sight of him.

Michael Jackson was a tremendous talent who changed the entire music industry when he was eight fucking years old. The man will be missed.

Greatest entertainer ever. Bar none.

Holy fucking shit.

Just because I am younger than some of the people here, it doesn't mean that I cannot love his music. I realise just as much as you do how much talent this guy had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back