The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

MJ's music was fucking amazing. End of story.

Also WresltingAuthority, you, my friend are an asshole. Burn in hell.

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."- Michael Jackson

Perez just tweeted that. :( Made me cry.

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah, you shouldnt change your opinions on someone just because they are dead. It's just a time and a place comes to mind.

R.I.P Michael, your music was sensational and will remain utterly timeless. You will be missed by millions, including me. God bless.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

- Michael Jackson

Doesn't fit in my sig, someone else can honour Michael with it if they choose.

[I][CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Purple"]“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[RIGHT][B][I]- Michael Jackson[/I][/B][/RIGHT][/CENTER]

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

- Michael Jackson

Doesn't fit in my sig, someone else can honour Michael with it if they choose.

done

Thanks Dragon, just turned on MTV. So many memories, like when MTV actually played music videos, and when music videos were original and good. Throwing in a tape right now, this is fucking history happening in front of our eyes.

Why should a terrible man like him be celebrated?

Hell, I was sadder when Suddam was hung.

Your fucking serious? The man who revolutionized his genre of music, left us with songs that will be celebrated forever, and one of if not the greatest performer in history shouldn't be celebrated? Fucking prick ass he did nothing but help kids in need, and obviously if he was guilty he would have been convicted dipshit. Get the fuck out.

Your fucking serious? The man who revolutionized his genre of music, left us with songs that will be celebrated forever, and one of if not the greatest performer in history shouldn't be celebrated? Fucking prick ass he did nothing but help kids in need, and obviously if he was guilty he would have been convicted dipshit. Get the fuck out.

Not really true. People have gotten off before.

I guess you also believe OJ wasn't guilty back in what the 90's

I know it might be kinda harsh to say but I'm not all that sad about it. I mean he was a pedo so not really upset.

R.I.P anyway.

It's been confirmed... Every radio station I listen to has him on non-stop. Such a shame.

reps.jpg

Lulz

Although he was kind of creepy, you still can't deny the effect he had on music. I kind of feel bad for all of the Michael Jackson jokes I made.

R.I.P. King of Pop: Michael Jackson

He got off because of a court mistake that shrunk the glove. Duh everybody who payed attention to that fucking case knows that. No evidence points to Micheal except words. There is no physical evidence. Don't fucking call him that when there is absolutely no proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back