The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

That's just flat out wrong about Eminem.

Jackson is the third dead in three days: Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson.

I wasn't really a fan of his music, but this is still..wow. You don't expect it. I feel sorry for all the people who thought they were going to see him in less than a month, and now he's dead.

WOW. FUCK YOU!!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you? The man hasn't even been confirmed dead yet and you're insulting him? Really? Do you not even have a fucking shred of dignity?

I dont give a shit. Child molesters are the lowest form of life on planet Earth. I gave the dude hell when he was alive and I'm giving the dude hell in death.

They always come in threes KB, thats how it always works.

Seriously, I don't care if you're just kidding around WrestlingAuthority, go fuck yourself man. Just fuck right off.

And Eminem beating MJ? ROFL, the Billie Jean single has sold more then Eminems entire catalogue I'm pretty sure.

Child molesters WrestlingDude? HE WAS PROVEN NOT GUILTY. I didn't know that you personally had information about the case that no one else did, feel free to share us your damning evidence that the court passed over you fucking dipshit.

Guilty until proven innocent I see is alive and well. Weird guy as he was, it was never proven he molested children.

I dont give a shit. Child molesters are the lowest form of life on planet Earth. I gave the dude hell when he was alive and I'm giving the dude hell in death.

Fuck off. Nothing was proved. I could say the same about you, but there's no proof. But heck, if you're saying it about Jackson then why not? Just fuck off, seriously.

It shocks me that I don't really care about this. I loved Michael's music when I was a kid, and I never bought into that child molestation crap... but he's been so irreverent in my life these last seven years or so that it's hard for me to get rattled over this or anything like that.

But it's definitely a big deal. No doubt will his music live on forever though. Dude was a phenomenal musician and live performer.

RIP.

Any jokes about Jackson will be deleted. If you want to make fun of him, don't do it here. It's immature and inappropriate. Like him or not, he was loved by a lot of people, so grow up and let his fans remember him.

Right, I'd just like to apologize quickly to KB, I kind of went flame-crazy a minute ago on that guy. Feel free to delete my flaming.

He has three young kids man. :(

Flames Out
Dragon

I was about to bring this up as well. Even if you hate the man, how can you possibly celebrate children losing their father? That makes me want to pull a Spawn and get in my car, drive to that guy's house and beat him senseless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back