The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

Holy shit man I'm watching this on CNN right now, they say he's in a coma. It doesn't look good.

Jesus just yesterday I was thinking to myself "I wonder who the next big name will be to die...", kind of morbid right? Now I feel like shit. I hope he's arlight. Forget all of Jackson's personal shit, the man was one of the greatest pop innovators of the 20th century.

He's the one to blame?

Man this is some crazy shit. I remember listening to his music when I was a kid (get your 7 chuckles in whatever, it was before the pedo shit came out), and now he's gone, fuck I'm starting to feel old at 21 now.

He's the one to blame?

...Huh? Who's to blame for what? Not sure what you're asking me there.

This is fucking insane. I'm in shock right now and I wasn't even a big Jackson fan, but like every other person on the face of the planet I grew up to his music.

This is one of the biggest stories ever people...this is like Elvis dying. I hope you all realize right now that today, this day you are living will be remembered forever.

This is all of course assuming that Jackson really is dead, but it's looking like its almost certain at this point.

Well, if CBS News is reporting it I'm taking it to be true.

He was such a great singer man. This really sucks. The first Michael Jackson gay joke I hear at school next year will start a fight from me.

R.I.P. Michael. Gone but not forgotten.

Sidenote: Fawcett and MJ on the same day? And exactly two years and one day after Benoit? I know the latter isn't that big but still.

X is right. He hasn't been a huge name in recent years, but take this as an example: Thriller has sold as many copies as Janet Jackson, one of the biggest stars of the last twenty years, did in her entire career.

Well, if CBS News is reporting it I'm taking it to be true.

He was such a great singer man. This really sucks. The first Michael Jackson gay joke I hear at school next year will start a fight from me.

R.I.P. Michael. Gone but not forgotten.

Sidenote: Fawcett and MJ on the same day? And exactly two years and one day after Benoit? I know the latter isn't that big but still.

How can you tell if Michael Jackson has a hot date?

There’s a big wheel parked outside his house.

Everyone has reported him to have died. It's sad, but he's passed on. This is fucking grim.

Even in death his music will live on, now he will be almost as popular as Elvis. It is sad say what you want about him as a person but the fact in his music career he was one of the best ever. RIP Jacko.

How can you tell if Michael Jackson has a hot date?

There’s a big wheel parked outside his house.

WOW. FUCK YOU!!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you? The man hasn't even been confirmed dead yet and you're insulting him? Really? Do you not even have a fucking shred of dignity?

As for the whole molestation thing Brian...nothing was ever proved man. I'm not going to pretend he wasn't a weird, weird man but he was proclaimed not guilty man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back