The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

There's no fucking proof for a lot of things that people believe. You people seriously need to grow back bones and start thinking for yourselves instead of going by what the court system says. Like Blaze said, you people talk shit about Benoit and there was no real evidence there either.

DNA proves you otherwise...Its not been wrong in a long time, bud.

There's no fucking proof for a lot of things that people believe. You people seriously need to grow back bones and start thinking for yourselves instead of going by what the court system says. Like Blaze said, you people talk shit about Benoit and there was no real evidence there either.

Dude... Really... DNA and fingerprints aren't enough for you what the fuck is?

Holy shit..Profit I agree with you 100%. Let them have their soapboxes, we'll just drown em out.

I know, right? It's very rare for my opinion to be agree'd with, haha.

But seriously, those two are idiots but so are each and every one of the people who are just keeping it going. They are almost just as bad themselves for playing into that whole shit, just fuckin ignore them and they'll shut up. Obviously they are so dead-set in their idiotic beliefs that nothing anyone says will change their opinions, however wrong and pathetic those opinions are.

Well, the only music-related death that's gonna even come close to this is Paul McCartney. And even that won't be in the news like Jackson's death is.

Blade, since you're from Ireland, I would expect you to make this analogy.

BUT... you my good friend are wrong.

When Sir Paul passes away, the world will stop very much like it has done tonight for Michael Jackson.

The Beatles were the Michael Jackson of the 60's.

It's really hard to decipher the greatness of each as a musician and for their impact on society in general.

I turned on Comedy Central and saw the Jeffersons episode of South Park... They really shouldn't show that, at least for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back