The King of Pop is Dead: Long Live Michael Jackson

Anyone watching CNN? The group of people dancing outside of the Apollo theater while chanting his name was pretty touching stuff.

Press conference from the hospital should be beginning any minute now.

The difference between when McCartney passes and MJ is that McCartney will have lived a much longer life. Jackson goes into the Elvis category. It's a huge death because of his relative youth.

A very random question that popped up into my mind a few minutes ago...what happens to the rights to the Beatles catalogue? Jackson owned just about all of it, I wonder who the rights go to now, maybe he left them to McCartney? They were pretty close. He owns some of Eminem and Elvis's catalogues as well (didn't know the Eminem one until CNN just said it)

I also wonder what will happen to his children.

And just for fun...I randomly looked up this video.

[youtube]dBUvDo8TsFk[/youtube]

Tucker and MJ were good friends so this always brings a smile to my face. I'm sure he's devastasted.

A little late on this but I'll say it anyways- I did not like Jacko in any way, I was ashamed of his personal conduct, of his actions, and plenty of things about him, but NOBODY short of Hitler deserves to have their grave crapped on, and as much as I hate Hitler I say that with tongue in cheek.

Show some respect, it's not the time to issue your feelings about him.

RIP

yeah I saw the news not too long ago. Even with the stuff happening to his life, it's still unfortunate to lose a great artistic mind such as he.

RIP MJ. you ain't gonna be forgotten

xfearbefore= Maybe they pass on to a living family member. One of his siblings or his father, perhaps.

My-keyboard-is-fucked-but-I-would-like-pay-my-respects-anyway.I'm-still-pretty-shocked,-I-had-Beat-It-stuck-in-my-head-all-day,-then-I-hear-of-this.Just-wow.R.I.P.-MJ

HE'S DEAD FOLKS. I wrote about it in the non-spam section so I won't get into it.

RIP, Mike. If nothing else, thanks for the music.

Everything will go to his kids, probably held in a trust until they turn 18. But Mike is broke, so everything probably gets sold off. Everything left goes to the kids. One of them is heir to Elvis' fortune and Michael Jackson's fortune, so I believe that he will be OK.

The two kids he had with Debbie Rowe however, I don't know how much will be left for them.

lol nobody in America is watching the draft, any TV shows on tonight are going to have a serious drop in ratings I'm guessing.

So now theres talk that prescription drugs may have been involved. That would be a shame.

lol nobody in America is watching the draft, any TV shows on tonight are going to have a serious drop in ratings I'm guessing.

So now theres talk that prescription drugs may have been involved. That would be a shame.

Yeah I'm hearing Rumours that Homicide are there now.

Sports Radio is probably spending more time on Jackson's death than the draft.

Did you not hear about all the stuff about how he was in massive debt and how he might consider himself a failure and what not?

Jermaine Jackson has just made a statement officially confirming it.

I'm watching the Dateline special on NBC right now. Which one should I record, 20/20 or Dateline? Decisions, decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back