• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Greatest Story Ever Told: By Lord Sidious/Dave

Lord Sidious and Dave are two accounts operated by the same person. We are only just now finding this out. The old ord Sidious account was namechanged and banned. Dave has come out as Sidious and had the Dave account changed into a Lord Sidious account.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Then why are you not banning him RIGHT NOW.

Seriously though Dave supports WWE for most part while Sid bashed it. If this is true then Sid deserves an award for sure.

I'll tell Dave and "Sid" what. Apparently he and Sid were the same person the entire time, right Doc? Well if I ask Dave/Sid a question that only Sid would know, I will believe he was Sid the entire time.

I'll tell Dave and "Sid" what. Apparently he and Sid were the same person the entire time, right Doc? Well if I ask Dave/Sid a question that only Sid would know, I will believe he was Sid the entire time.

Well yeah.

Also, I'm hurt that I'm not your favorite mod anymore. Wounded, even.

Well yeah.

Also, I'm hurt that I'm not your favorite mod anymore. Wounded, even.

I'm suspecting a bit of sarcasm here...:suspic:

Not sure Doc...yeah I guess you aren't my favorite mod anymore, but I thought we figured that out a few months ago, whenever I acted like a douche and pissed you off, which I admit, I was acting like a douche.

Yeah, I like most of the mods, even you. I gave you a shitload of green rep over the past 2 months, but then again, that doesn't mean much. I did give you red rep though, but I'm sure you understood why.

I don't hate you, and I think you are a fantastic mod..but sadly I know you dislike me..at least to an extent..but doesn't everybody?

DOUG! Facepalm needed!

eternal-facepalm-eternal-facepalm-facepalm-captain-pickard-demotivational-poster-1242264259.jpg

DirtyJosé;2691154 said:
This is nice and all. He's still going to be around for Lethal Lottery though, right?

It's something I'd like to know given I'm more involved with that character.

Lord Sidious and Dave are two accounts operated by the same person. We are only just now finding this out. The old Lord Sidious account was namechanged and banned. Dave has come out as Sidious and had the Dave account changed into a Lord Sidious account.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

But it is though. Why would anyone put that much time into an alt?

I've got too many questions, mostly around him not being bant already. But I dont expect any answers so I'm just going to carry on believing this is another work.

I remember when the staff put real efforts into their works.

This is so fucking stupid. Getting a blowjob from a crocodile would be a much more amusing experience than the one I've had reading this thread.

Wow, this thread started off so well until we had fucking shitty anime talk and people being really stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back