The Greatest Story Ever Told: By Lord Sidious/Dave

So you...Dave, created an alt about 2 years ago, and blended in as a normal user, eventually obtaining the gimmick of Lord Sid. Every thing posted, every infraction given, was all you at the same time? The entire prison story, was all an act. Why aren't you on the account that you created some time back as Lord Sid? Why is all your name changes the same as your other account?

Mind if I ask you a question verification?

Palpatine, this time you have gone too far. When you became Scotsman Dave you became a man of the people. A poster that was likable and not a complete cuntrag. By revealing yourself you have betrayed every single poster who liked you and for that you must suffer the consiquences.

And you made my sig (well one of them). How could someone so dickish make something so nice?

Dave or Sideous, whoever you are I will not rest until you are once again banned. Or you drop the act and go back to being Dave again. Whichever happens first.

So you...Dave, created an alt about 2 years ago, and blended in as a normal user, eventually obtaining the gimmick of Lord Sid. Every thing posted, every infraction given, was all you at the same time? The entire prison story, was all an act. Why aren't you on the account that you created some time back as Lord Sid? Why is all your name changes the same as your other account?

Mind if I ask you a question verification?

Were you not paying attention to the story? There were two accounts, Dave and Sid, and they were both the same person!

Wait... Palpatine said he'd be back and create an alt who would blend in. I had no idea he would be so devious as to create the alt years ago.

You're a cunning bastard Palpatine, but not clever enough to succeed in the end. Like Wade Barrett your goal will be thwarted, and you will be buried under a lot of steel chairs.

Shit, I haven't seen Bleach in like forever. I got tired of all the fillers.

By the way, anyone been up to date with the manga?

Horrible... biggest plot key i've ever seen... at least the series is still going.

It was so ******ed! One of the lengthiest storylines any manga has ever had...and for what? To just end everything so sudden and fast and stupid?! Damn!

So how's the current storyline? Is it any good or meh? (Haven't read Bleach since the ending)

It was so ******ed! One of the lengthiest storylines any manga has ever had...and for what? To just end everything so sudden and fast and stupid?! Damn!

So how's the current storyline? Is it any good or meh? (Haven't read Bleach since the ending)

I think they're going to (hopefully) introduce Squad 0 [finally].

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back