Lord Sidious

I don't have it anymore

I emailed it to myself from my phone but have since deleted it from there as well

Yeah, I know how it goes. My first "flame" ended where it started: the back of a JC Penny's between a brick wall and a dumpster. Ah, youth...,

DirtyJosé;3422812 said:
Yeah, I know how it goes. My first "flame" ended where it started: the back of a JC Penny's between a brick wall and a dumpster. Ah, youth...,
did you have to see her every day at work?
Don't you two work together? You could ask there.
We do but the fact I want nothing to do with her prevents me from talking to her

I have always treated you with the up most respect.

If you don't want to talk to her just take a picture of her yourself during work. I have always had a thing for walmart vests anyway.

I'll take that link, milenko.

Also, lulz @ Sully. He's like a smackhead hoping that each fix will be his last.

No one misses him. NO ONE.

I'm sure the Irish one will disagree with you there.

Don't get me wrong, guys. I thought he was a terrible poster and he hated my guts just as much as anyone's he's ever posted with.

But I miss his hilarious obsessiveness over everything and the way he used to write 10,000 word essays on how he would improve the WWE. That shit was good entertainment.

He was a lunatic, creepy, negative, brash and abrasive but he was a great, intelligent poster. I will give him that.

It doesn't need to be an addiction. Sully you are young, you honestly don't need this place as much as you think you do. It can be a place to come and talk some shit with people. It doesn't need to become a necessity. I hope you find something to replace this place young blood.

There are a lot of people on here that jump on bandwagons just to look like they associate with the 'cool group'. The same thing happens to Milenko.

Why the fuck would somebody report their own alts?

Oh, and am I the only one who has suspicions about "And Here's my Lurker"?

Why the fuck would somebody report their own alts?

Oh, and am I the only one who has suspicions about "And Here's my Lurker"?

Yup. He hadn't confirmed his account yet but the fact that he was searching "Sully" on the forums was a dead giveaway.

I couldn't stop laughing

I thought it was fake to begin with, but unless the guy posting is REALLY good at photoshop...seriously, just...what????

And I've read the prison one as well...I didn't know whether to shake my head, laugh or laugh harder. I stuck with the middle ground and laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back