The Greatest Post in the WZ Tournament

Thanks Wes, and that's the case for one reason: Japan when compared to America is tiny. If I remember right it's slightly smaller than California. That's nothing compared the WWE's primary audience.

Thanks Wes, and that's the case for one reason: Japan when compared to America is tiny. If I remember right it's slightly smaller than California. That's nothing compared the WWE's primary audience.

Brotherman, you shouldn't be paying attention to geographical areas. Japan's population is roughly half of that of the US, and their GDP per capita is only about 20% less than that of the US. They are still an extremely rich country, and they put up big numbers when it comes to wrestling.

Brotherman, you shouldn't be paying attention to geographical areas. Japan's population is roughly half of that of the US, and their GDP per capita is only about 20% less than that of the US. They are still an extremely rich country, and they put up big numbers when it comes to wrestling.

Really now? Just how close are they getting to WWE? If it's even 1/3 of the revenue WWE brings in, I'll be stunned.

And you have to factor in weapons, too. Lesnar and Liger will beat each other down, but even with reading that post from LigerBomb, there's no way I can see Liger pinning Lesnar.

pretty sure his point is, no one outside of Japan gives a flying rats ass about NJPW, while the WWE audience is worldwide. Besides the whole, America thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back