The Final Poll

Who Should Be The Next Mod?

• The Crock

• Dagger Dias

• Coco The Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congratulations, Dagger Dias, name looks great in bold! Great job on the election, and I have no doubt you'll do a great job as our newest moderator. The Wrestlemania section should be a perfect fit for you.

I love Crock, but voting for him now would be like voting for Ralph Nader. Which leaves it down between Coco, and Dagger. Dagger is running for the WWE section, for when the most part he had a convincing platform for Video Games Mod. But since jumping ship to WWE mod. (Which is already well supervised by Nick, Nate, and Jack-Hammer) And adding another Mod to it would simply be a waste of resources.

What convincing platform did Dagger present for Video Game Mod? I've followed this thing from the beginning, and I've read every one of Dagger's posts where he attempts to lay out his "vision." Not once did I see a convincing platform for any section.

She had the baby almost 4 weeks ago now. There's a time period in which you're "strongly advised" not to have sex after, and we're still in it.

I feel you "pain." After my wife had our baby, there were issues with her body that prevented us from having sex for six months.

That's what you do when your entire campaign has been ripped to shreds in the matter of four sentences.

To be honest niether of the three guys had strong campaigns but I definately enjoyed Sly ripping up Coco's because of how some people on here supported his campaign despite some of the proof that was provided.

The same argument can be easily be made for Dagger's campaign, with more evidence to support those claims.

In the midst of all the idiotic name calling, I forgot to congratulate you, Dagger.

Congratulations man, I know you won't do a bad job.

6448340-a-handful-of-shit-to-throw-with.jpg

What will it take for you to stop trolling me, JGlass?

Why should he? What about you should he like? From what I've seen, you haven't really been a likable person; you went from being a "prophet" because you guessed a heel turn and shoved it down everyone's throats, to having this self-righteous aura of douche thinking that anyone who votes for someone other than you in the EOTY most improved poll is misinformed. It seems like JGlass would have to go out of his way to like you.

What will it take for you to stop trolling me, JGlass?

Funny how not using water to wash your ass can be seen as more unhygenic.

To answer your question: You stop being such a piece of shit busybody know it all.

And it could be seen as more unhygienic... but it's not. You have poop on your hands, we don't.

Why should he? What about you should he like? From what I've seen, you haven't really been a likable person; you went from being a "prophet" because you guessed a heel turn and shoved it down everyone's throats, to having this self-righteous aura of douche thinking that anyone who votes for someone other than you in the EOTY most improved poll is misinformed. It seems like JGlass would have to go out of his way to like you.

I told him to stop trolling, not like me.

And wasn't there a HUGE gap between the signature and the EOTY award?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back