ABC Party Primary Election

Who Should Advance To The Second Primary?

• poppycock

• hatehabsforever

• Dagger Dias

• Amarillo Del Bosque Verde

• The Killjoy

• Mike "The Kid" Killam - Withdrawn

• theIHWrestling - Withdrawn

• Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy.

• JWGunslinger

• Muffin Top Merkley

• Ba-Bomb

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interesting...Dagger got more votes in a contested election with multiple candidates than Coco did running practically unopposed. In fact, Dagger received the most votes out of any candidate in any of the three parties combined. IE, if this were the general election, Dagger Dias, not Coco the Monkey would be the new mod based on the number of votes received.

Do you honestly think that's how the general election will turn out?

To be honest, it could go any way. I mean, a lot of people have slated Dagger, and here he is, top of the polls, with more votes than anyone. It's gonna be very close come the general election, and if you ask me, any of the top candidates would benefit the forum.

I don't know. I just found it interesting that Dagger got more votes in a contested election than Coco got in what amounted to an uncontested one. It was an observation, not a prediction. However, the fact that Dagger got 25 votes to Coco's 21 can't be seen as a positive for Coco. If Habs and Killjoy supporters switch over to Dagger, and stay with the ABC Party, Coco could get massacred. The ABC Party simply has more numbers. Even if the entire David French Party unanimously votes for Coco, the ABC Party can beat him.

David French Party only had 27 total votes cast. The ABC Party had 48. Dagger had almost as many votes just by himself as the entire David French Party did COMBINED.

Interesting...Dagger got more votes in a contested election with multiple candidates than Coco did running practically unopposed. In fact, Dagger received the most votes out of any candidate in any of the three parties combined. IE, if this were the general election, Dagger Dias, not Coco the Monkey would be the new mod based on the number of votes received.

Kinda like how Gore got more votes than Bush.... Am I Rite!

Perhaps, if the US Presidential elections worked on straight majority numbers...but they don't. Too bad Gore isn't running for Wrestlezone mod. No Electoral college to worry about, or hanging chads, and probably not too many senile voters from Miami-Dade county too dumb to know how to draw a straight line either...

I think the reason Coco didn't get so many votes is because he was already running away with the primary by the time he had 10 votes. There was no motivation to vote for Coco when he has already won his primary after the first day. The Abc primary was much tighter at the start which meant that every persons vote counted.

Merks and JWG with only 5 votes combined?

715007-bumblebee_man.jpg

I think the reason Coco didn't get so many votes is because he was already running away with the primary by the time he had 10 votes. There was no motivation to vote for Coco when he has already won his primary after the first day. The Abc primary was much tighter at the start which meant that every persons vote counted.

So, the David French Party is full of apathetic voters? Good to know.

I just hope that one day, you'll see the light.

Hey, I've said time and again, Coco would be a good mod. No, an excellent mod, in fact. But he isn't the only guy here who would be, and many of them are here in this party. and purely on personal preferance, I will support Dagger or hatehabs.

I love how all of the DFP guys come in here and try to tell us what is in the best interests of our party. Reeks of desperation if you ask me :)

I'm unaffiliated.

Merkley should win this.

Is it too late to join a party? I want to vote for Not Dagger.

I'm unaffiliated.

Merkley should win this.

Is it too late to join a party? I want to vote for Not Dagger.

Unfortunately, the deadline for joining either party was weeks ago, so you won't be able to join either party, support anyone in the primaries, or vote at all in the primaries. You will, however, be able to vote for whoever you want in the general election.

KB hasn't announced it yet, but I think the top three from each party after the first phase of the primaries advance to the second stage of the primaries. If that's still the case, Merkley has been eliminated. If that has changed, you still can't vote for him in the primaries, for the above reason, but you would be free to support him in the general election, if he were to win. Otherwise, you are free to vote for whoever you want in the general election. And there are other options in the ABC Party who would love your support, if they were to be lucky enough to make it that far :)

I love how all of the DFP guys come in here and try to tell us what is in the best interests of our party. Reeks of desperation if you ask me :)
Know what really reeks of desperation? Telling everyone that anything your opponents do reeks of desperation. Might wanna put that one back in the holster lest it lose its impact and you have get creative, a tall task for your ilk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back