The Final Poll

Who Should Be The Next Mod?

• The Crock

• Dagger Dias

• Coco The Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
I might vote Dagger for shits and giggles. That way if he wins by one vote, Sly and KB can throw the decision out because I made a mockery of the process.

i-voted.gif

I can't edit my post, but I have no problem in stating who I voted for. I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.

I can't edit my post, but I have no problem in stating who I voted for. I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.

It doesn't really surprise me. ABC was the biggest party before the debates started. It's hard to say who stuck with 'em because it's been so quiet in the HQ since all the "shit" hit the "fan". "" "" "" "" Even if half the people that were originally part of the group JUST voted on party lines, this would be over.

^^doesn't actually reflect my opinion of the candidates.

I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.

I did.......basing my vote on one thing: Which candidate I thought would make the best Mod!

Oh, wow! What a concept!

Not basing my choice on whom I thought to be homophobic or whom I thought to be a racist. Not even basing it on the witch hunt in which so many of you enjoyed participating, which is the kind of thing we inevitably get when we're invited to select a Mod by general election.

Actually, this whole electoral process was very much like politics in the real world, wasn't it? It hardly involved extolling the positive qualities we want to see in a candidate, and instead devolved into a smear campaign against Dagger. I figured it would take this form (although I don't claim I knew Dagger would be the target), which is why I declined the suggestion of several people to run for the position myself. Even having never declared my candidacy, I received several "vagina" references in private messages regarding the election. I can just imagine what it would have been like if I chose to run.

I think Coco or Crock would make fine Mods. But when I looked at the criterion I thought was important in choosing a candidate, I went with whom I felt would be the most diligent in the position, who would be fairest and who would be friendliest to the forum population as a whole ......and I chose Dagger.

It was a strange way base my choice for Mod, I know.

Definitely not cool. No.

If not myself, it has to be Coco. Fuck yourself if you vote one of the others.

DirtyJosé;3665335 said:
Is it really a witch hunt if I believe the guy would truly just be shit at the job? Lulz.

Not to speak on Sally's behalf, as she's more than capable of doing so for herself, but I doubt you were one of the guys she was referring to with the "witch hunt" comment. Guys like yourself and Tastycles and others took a position and went with it, nothing at all wrong with that (even if I disagree with your end result). But the same can't be said for everyone.

I did.......basing my vote on one thing: Which candidate I thought would make the best Mod!

Oh, wow! What a concept!

Not basing my choice on whom I thought to be homophobic or whom I thought to be a racist. Not even basing it on the witch hunt in which so many of you enjoyed participating, which is the kind of thing we inevitably get when we're invited to select a Mod by general election.

Actually, this whole electoral process was very much like politics in the real world, wasn't it? It hardly involved extolling the positive qualities we want to see in a candidate, and instead devolved into a smear campaign against Dagger. I figured it would take this form (although I don't claim I knew Dagger would be the target), which is why I declined the suggestion of several people to run for the position myself. Even having never declared my candidacy, I received several "vagina" references in private messages regarding the election. I can just imagine what it would have been like if I chose to run.

I think Coco or Crock would make fine Mods. But when I looked at the criterion I thought was important in choosing a candidate, I went with whom I felt would be the most diligent in the position, who would be fairest and who would be friendliest to the forum population as a whole ......and I chose Dagger.

It was a strange way base my choice for Mod, I know.

Definitely not cool. No.

Actually, most of us are in agreement that he'll lose because he'd be a shit mod. No use having this conversation in this thread, since it's already happened 85 times in other threads, but you did a pretty Dagger-esque job of saying absolutely nothing in way too many words.

Coco supporters are sexist and apparently some are not smart enough to chose the option they intended in a three person poll. Is that something you want to be a part of?

Can it be? Does this poll actually exist?!? Is the election almost over?????

Thank you, Lord.

As for who I'm voting for, well, that's easy.

I'm voting for...

Brewster%27s+Millions.jpg

Can it be? Does this poll actually exist?!? Is the election almost over?????

Thank you, Lord.

As for who I'm voting for, well, that's easy.

I'm voting for...

Brewster%27s+Millions.jpg

Well this is just the primary final. SOmeone has to win by a high enough percentage to avoid a runoff.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3665348 said:
Actually, most of us are in agreement that he'll lose because he'd be a shit mod. No use having this conversation in this thread, since it's already happened 85 times in other threads, but you did a pretty Dagger-esque job of saying absolutely nothing in way too many words.

If you think I said nothing, then you did a pretty good job of missing the point of my post, which, when you think about it, was indicative of the problems with the whole election.

But hey, who am I to argue with the guy who knows what most everyone is in agreement about? It's good to be with the majority. Snuggly, y'know?

If you think I said nothing, then you did a pretty good job of missing the point of my post, which, when you think about it, was indicative of the problems with the whole election.

You're right, this is like actual politics. Blind supports flat-out ignoring legitimate problems people brought up with their candidates, and trying to turn them into victims for the sympathy vote. And failing miserably.

You're the problem with politics, not everyone else.

But hey, who am I to argue with the guy who knows what most everyone is in agreement about? It's good to be with the majority. Snuggly, y'know?

Or, you know, I could be looking at the poll.

And the 500+ post thread about why people aren't voting for him.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3665370 said:
Or, you know, I could be looking at the poll.

And the 500+ post thread about why people aren't voting for him.

Yes. The poll. The 500+. As I said, you're with the majority. Take comfort in it.

I made a post about why I voted as I did......and you responded with an insult.

Majority rules. Might makes right.

You can have the last word, Tommy. You seem to need it.

Yes. The poll. The 500+. As I said, you're with the majority. Take comfort in it.

I made a post about why I voted as I did......and you responded with an insult.

Majority rules. Might makes right.

Pffft, quit acting like you weren't trying to incite a response by making underhanded comments about what EVERYBODY was doing during this election.

You can have the last word, Tommy. You seem to need it.

Responding to your post isn't me presenting a "need to have the last word." It's just responding to your post.

I wonder how many of the 500+ posts were by the same handful of vocal opponents saying the exact same things over and over again? Not that there's anything wrong with that, that's what elections are all about. But it's not exactly like there were 500+ different people opposing Dagger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back