The Final Poll

Who Should Be The Next Mod?

• The Crock

• Dagger Dias

• Coco The Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
The poll is closed and now that the contest is over, I just want to thank everyone who supported me during this election. My campaign manager LSN as well as loyal supporters including but not limited to Habs, JW, Hamler, Paralyzer Z, Rattlesnake, Shattered, and many more. I could not have done it without you guys.

I am excited to have been chosen by the people as the next mod of Wrestlezone and want to be the best that I can possibly be, as shown by my refusal to give up during this process, all the way through the end when my comeback hit full swing resulting in a higher vote count than both of my opponents put together when my army of new supporters made their voices heard.

Crock and Coco.... I want to thank you guys too. You fought a hard battle in this triple threat match of a final round, and you brought out more determination in me to win this thing at all costs, within the rules created by our admins.

So, how did I do it? What are my thoughts now that this ordeal has awarded me the brass ring? I have some thoughts on the overall experience that I'll be typing out here in a moment. It won't be a word fort or anything, just some things I want to share that likely will answer some of your questions.

Thanks again everybody, I look forward to being your next mod!

I'm excited we finally get to read your tremendous posts again now that the election is over!

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3674058 said:
>You responded to me
>That means you're a reactionary!
>Still doesn't understand what it means

A semicolon doesn't note the end of a definition, cletus. You need to read the entire thing.

>Implying I'm editing posts "to make myself look better" before anyone even responds to it
>Responding to greentext with walls of butthurt
>Calling other people butthurt
>Responding to greentext at all
>Failing miserably at grasping the hypocrisy
>laughinggirls.jpg.png.txt.zip.rar.exe.com

Again, I did read the entire thing. It says "especially", not "exclusively". But hey, if you want to rape a dead horse to try and save face, go right ahead. It's pretty clear which one here is butt hurt.

DirtyJosé;3674942 said:
Again, I did read the entire thing. It says "especially", not "exclusively". But hey, if you want to rape a dead horse to try and save face, go right ahead. It's pretty clear which one here is butt hurt.

Uh-huh. :)

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3675087 said:
I was going with under reaction.

It was an overreaction for him, considering that I never intentionally annoyed him.

You on the other hand... that's a different story.

This thing over? Good.

Why? Because I managed to gather up an army of supporters larger than the ABC Party itself was to begin with? Newsflash, kiddo. Elections are won by campaigning to the majority. The spam zone regulars make up a small fraction of the forum. While everyone who participated in the hate crusade was busy telling the minority why they think I "suck" and all sorts of other hurtful things, I got off my ass and started campaigning. Why do you think I was so seemingly "inactive" during the election process? I knew I would never win over the haters. So I recruited new supporters, and once the poll came up they were reminded that it was time to vote. Every vote has equal value. Yours is worth 1 point. The 100+ guys who have voted for me each have a say of equal value to yours. Sly ENCOURAGED contacting people to ask for votes within the rules for this election. Mods deal with EVERYONE who posts in their section. Not just the regular non-spammers of that section or the spam zone crowd (who I know I'm not popular with). I wanted to see what everyone who comes into my section had to say, and it looks as if the majority want me to become mod. Newcomers have just as much of a right to vote as the veterans. Anyone who says these people don't "deserve" to vote or that they should not have a say is just as uninformed as they claim my supporters to be.

I said from DAY ONE that I insisted on fighting a fair fight and I have done just that. How many anti-Coco or anti-Crock threads did you see me make during this entire contest? That's right. NONE. I insisted on not stooping to the low's that those in the hate crusade did. I never gave up because I want this opportunity. I've had loyal supporters from the beginning who alongside my army of supporters still want to see me win this thing. I didn't bribe them for piles of rep like all of the guys in that thread where they all promise 250 or whatever points of rep for voting Coco. All I did was provide a few people with the poll link and a friendly reminder to vote. No bribery, just reaching out to people using a little thing called kindness. You'd be surprised as to how far being kind to others can take you in life. I've received a large influx of support via PM's from a multitude of people who want me to become their next mod. With all the crap I went through this election and STILL kept trying, it shows my determination to be the best mod I could possibly be; and if I win this election I will become a mod.

If you don't like that, and this is addressed to the hate crusade in its entirety, sorry about your damn luck.

Congratulations on playing the game and becoming a mod. You did well.

Still, I think the fact that you think you have any moral intergrity at this point is laughable. I think your a piece of shit human being who uses "kindness" simply as a tool to get what you want. The kind of person who goes behind someones back to get that mod spot you so desperately need, it shows what a classy guy that Tasty is for accepting your apology at all, especially when you called him a fucking liar about it after he called you out. Real good guy you are.

All those that White Knighted you or felt sorry for you clearly have never worked in an environment where their job could be under threat from a snivelling little prick like yourself, is this the same? No, its a mod spot on a forum but the idea of giving someone willing to go to those lengths something that they yearn for repulses me.

Why am I posting this now? Because it is no longer counter productive to do so, only un productive. I love being un productive around here.

This thing over? Good.

Congratulations on playing the game and becoming a mod. You did well.

Still, I think the fact that you think you have any moral intergrity at this point is laughable. I think your a piece of shit human being who uses "kindness" simply as a tool to get what you want. The kind of person who goes behind someones back to get that mod spot you so desperately need, it shows what a classy guy that Tasty is for accepting your apology at all, especially when you called him a fucking liar about it after he called you out. Real good guy you are.

All those that White Knighted you or felt sorry for you clearly have never worked in an environment where their job could be under threat from a snivelling little prick like yourself, is this the same? No, its a mod spot on a forum but the idea of giving someone willing to go to those lengths something that they yearn for repulses me.

Why am I posting this now? Because it is no longer counter productive to do so, only un productive. I love being un productive around here.

If you made Miko make a post like this you must be quite the cunt.

Ok... the fact that it's unintentional like I said makes it your problem.:shrug:

UNINTENTIONALLY speaking, I could UNINTENTIONALLY kill you in a bar fight, by UNINTENTIONALLY tripping over your vomit, and UNINTENTIONALLY stabbing you in the ass, causing you to bleed to death from the anus. That's still my problem, and it's something I, as a mature individual, will have to deal with.

Note: this is not in any way a threat.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3675362 said:
UNINTENTIONALLY speaking, I could UNINTENTIONALLY kill you in a bar fight, by UNINTENTIONALLY tripping over your vomit, and UNINTENTIONALLY stabbing you in the ass, causing you to bleed to death from the anus. That's still my problem, and it's something I, as a mature individual, will have to deal with.

Note: this is not in any way a threat.

True but those are extreme accidents, which is not what the situation is.

If someone unintentionally annoys me in real life from afar (happens a lot) I ignore them even if they are doing "shitty things" that are none of my buisnness.

Well, obviously, I lost. I just wanna say a few things about this election and be on my way, then. I would like to thank every person who voted for me and who supported me. While my 52 votes pale in comparison to Dagger's, it still means a lot to me. Speaking of Dagger, I suppose congratulations are in order. You won, it is what it is. I won't see eye to eye with you about it, but there's nothing I can do about that. I also want to specifically thank Coco. Not only did he entertain throughout, but he kept on doing his thing, never faltered. That goes for the likes of JGlass, Tastycles, and Gelgarin too -- you guys were far and away the most entertaining bunch in and around this thing.

At first, I was a little surprised by how this turned out, but it's my own fault. Then again, I went about this election differently than the other two. I stirred a little shit, but I tried to just answer the questions asked of me and move on. That might have bored folks (understandable), but it was just how I did things. I couldn't entertain you any more than Coco could, so why try? Why not just stick to what I thought would make me a good candidate?

This whole election was an interesting opportunity, so thank you to Sly and KB for cooking it up. If this was indeed my only shot, I'm okay with that. I had fun... But now that this thing is over, though -- while it'll be strange to not see all the election drama -- I'm happy for things to go back to normal.

Thanks everybody!

Well, obviously, I lost. I just wanna say a few things about this election and be on my way, then. I would like to thank every person who voted for me and who supported me. While my 52 votes pale in comparison to Dagger's, it still means a lot to me. Speaking of Dagger, I suppose congratulations are in order. You won, it is what it is. I won't see eye to eye with you about it, but there's nothing I can do about that. I also want to specifically thank Coco. Not only did he entertain throughout, but he kept on doing his thing, never faltered. That goes for the likes of JGlass, Tastycles, and Gelgarin too -- you guys were far and away the most entertaining bunch in and around this thing.

At first, I was a little surprised by how this turned out, but it's my own fault. Then again, I went about this election differently than the other two. I stirred a little shit, but I tried to just answer the questions asked of me and move on. That might have bored folks (understandable), but it was just how I did things. I couldn't entertain you any more than Coco could, so why try? Why not just stick to what I thought would make me a good candidate?

This whole election was an interesting opportunity, so thank you to Sly and KB for cooking it up. If this was indeed my only shot, I'm okay with that. I had fun... But now that this thing is over, though -- while it'll be strange to not see all the election drama -- I'm happy for things to go back to normal.

Thanks everybody!

If I had voted at the beginning of the poll when it wasn't so clear that it was between Coco & Dagger, I would have voted for you Crock. I really only paid attention to the debates, and I thought you and Dagger answered the questions honestly and genuinely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back