The Cage

Best new person ever.

Oh that stuff! But yeah, I'm a 'Taker fan. Well, a little. I like his Ministry persona over anything else he's come up with. I really wanted to get a signature with that one on it, but this era's Deadman was all I could find. I want to request one from Doc since he makes the most bad ass signatures I've ever seen, but I'm too shy (surprisingly).

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=94391

Just be warned I have a rather large queue. I'd be happy to do one for ya though.

I didn't read all 27 pages of this, but I must say this was pretty "Enlightening" to say the least. First we have a guy talking about how racist he is, then the guy starts acting a fool even worse, then we get into bringing back banned members, reflecting on them, bashing the shit out of the idiot from the beginning of the post, on to civilized discussion. What a trip? So this is where people play hardball huh? Pretty interesting. I might have to keep a closer eye on this area, this seems to be where the action is.

Hudawhat.

I didn't even make it that far into the thread. I just saw Sully's idiocy, then Doc's FUCKYOUFONT and just skipped ahead.

... I just saw Erectile Dysfunction when I looked at this page, then it rubber banded up to TD's comment, and I laughed.

Is that mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back