• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

G.I. Joe - WOW!

I enjoyed it. It was cheesy, over the top, and just fun. Dialogue sucked, and you certainly wouldn't call it a good movie, but it was fun.

Come on, who didn't at leas smile when they said "Knowing is half the battle"?

Maybe they should have asked Seth MacFarlane if they could have done G.I. Jose instead? Wouldn't have been any better except for the comedic value.

Fuck GI Joe the trailer to this piece of crap just reminded me of the shitty Street Fighter movie that came out in the 90's only with more special effects, Go see The Hurt Locker, much much muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better movie

I liked GI Joe. It wasn't supposed to be an epic, it was supposed to be a fun action movie.

GI Joe had the worse trailer of any film when I went to the cinema recently, even Time Traveller's Bride or whatever it is called. I am shocked that anyone was suprised it's crap.

did your dad tell you to post this EXACT SAME POST 937 times all over this forum every single time that movie is brought up?

MY DAD OWNS A DEALERSHIP BRO!!!

its because it's mostly brought up in the LDs, and nobody pays attention in the LDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back