• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cage

Actually, I'm locking it once I get done with this queue. I'm goingsomewhere all next week and my motivation is dying. :icon_neutral: I just want to focus on modding and posting with a few sigs here and there.

Or having a minimum of 50 non-spam posts before being able to create a thread.

Eliminates guy's like Thewrestlinguranag

Actually, I'm locking it once I get done with this queue. I'm goingsomewhere all next week and my motivation is dying. :icon_neutral: I just want to focus on modding and posting with a few sigs here and there.

Ohh. Well, I can make due with this signature; it's not like it really bothers me. I don't wanna add more work onto you.

Even then - some of the people that post inside those better threads just ... If there weren't any rules, I'd be trolling on them so bad. But I'm a nice person. :angry:

NO I'd be happy to make one for you. :) I know you aren't supposed to, but I do sigs for the people I like most first. :lmao: WHat do you want?

And my first thread was about Mike Adamle.

I love to troll. Just not in forums. Put me in a Chatroom and all hell will break loose -- seeing as I have 50+ Chat accounts. So even if they ignore one name, I come back with another.

It'ssofun.:D

I love to troll. Just not in forums. Put me in a Chatroom and all hell will break loose -- seeing as I have 50+ Chat accounts. So even if they ignore one name, I come back with another.

It'ssofun.:D

Problem is you can't come back here with another name, IP detection of banned people.

The other guy was worse (I hate writing his name, such a messy one)

At least Mr. Angle doesn't start his threads with, or simply writes "as the title says"

This guy injected "Pope is great and way over in the Impact zone" in everyone of his post. Annoying as fun.

Well, I don't troll on forums because it's too slow of a process. Plus, I run my own Forum (well, Administrator at least), so I'm pretty uptight about the whole deal there. Chatrooms are just for dicking around, to me. Forums are srs bsns.

Plus, if you've got someone using FireFox, they've got some IP Address changer mod that I've used before to hack into Yahoo. So watch out for those guys. :(

I love to work people. I found the admin prank hilarious.

(For the uninitiated, Sly and the mods pranked people into thinking there would be a new admin and that several regular users like me and Jane and Thriller were going to be considered. There was a poll and everything. Behind the scenes, the mods thought I5 cry and slit my wrists when it was revealed. :lmao:)

I love to work people. I found the admin prank hilarious.

(For the uninitiated, Sly and the mods pranked people into thinking there would be a new admin and that several regular users like me and Jane and Thriller were going to be considered. There was a poll and everything. Behind the scenes, the mods thought I5 cry and slit my wrists when it was revealed. :lmao:)

LOL. I'd love to have seen everyone's reactions to that. I'd be laughing my ass off everywhere.

I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I even brought up my three years experience as admin on another forum. It was all hilarious looking back on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back