The Cage

I could never be bi-curious...nothing against gays (or lesbians, for that matter) but I could never imagine being with my own sex. Of course, other people's chocie's are just that, their choices. So I try not to judge them.

Train wreck of ******s? The *********ion comment in my sig? It's going well for you tonight. And I'm taking you're a Taker fan? Just a guess.

I was just bi-curious because I have a fancy for boobs. I like to play with them. I'm not attracted to them, but they're fun to me. They're perfect toys! You can squish them, bounce them, twist them, punch them, slap them, and they always go back to the same shape (usually)!

But I mistook appreciative attraction for sexual attraction. Oopsie daisy.

I'm sorry Tigga, I just don't see you post alot honestly. And, yeah, that's gonna be my new nicname for ya buddy.

I was just bi-curious because I have a fancy for boobs. I like to play with them. I'm not attracted to them, but they're fun to me. They're perfect toys! You can squish them, bounce them, twist them, punch them, slap them, and they always go back to the same shape (usually)!

But I mistook appreciative attraction for sexual attraction. Oopsie daisy.

Ever consider dating a fat guy? Think Husky Harris.

:lmao: Wow, Mel, you're just shooting up on my list of favorites with each post, if your spam is this great, I can't wait to see your non-spam posting.

Oh that stuff! But yeah, I'm a 'Taker fan. Well, a little. I like his Ministry persona over anything else he's come up with. I really wanted to get a signature with that one on it, but this era's Deadman was all I could find. I want to request one from Doc since he makes the most bad ass signatures I've ever seen, but I'm too shy (surprisingly).

Husky Harris impressed me in the ring. In a brawling JBL-esque style. But he needs repackaged with his look. I think Husky is hiding Maven inside those fat rolls.

I'm fat, but I've got a small amount of muscle on top of it, so I've already beat Husky.

Oh that stuff! But yeah, I'm a 'Taker fan. Well, a little. I like his Ministry persona over anything else he's come up with. I really wanted to get a signature with that one on it, but this era's Deadman was all I could find. I want to request one from Doc since he makes the most bad ass signatures I've ever seen, but I'm too shy (surprisingly).

Go into his Bar Room thread and talk about anime, he'll love you forever.

I'm a fucking twig. All I have going for me is my ass. I need a boob job - which might also explain why I like breasts (since I lack them).

I hate being a B size. :(

I'm a huge Kane fan, so that kind of ties in with Taker. I love the new storyline, even though I can't get Smackdown on TV. I think Eli Cottonwood is a diamond in the rough to play the Taker/Kane type character, to be honest. He needs some in-ring work and some mic work, but his line tonight wasn't bad for what it was. Pretty creepy sounding, actually. His ring work was decent for what he is, I guess.

I'm not really attractive at all in my opinion, but a few girls who have seen me liked what they saw, so I guess I'll find a girl when I want one. But basketball, football, and subsequent weightlifting, along with the fact that most girls I know that'd I'd pursue a relationship with are extremely bitchy and stuck-up is holding me back from wanting a girl anytime soon.

I think Eli Cottonwood is a diamond in the rough to play the Taker/Kane type character, to be honest. He needs some in-ring work and some mic work, but his line tonight wasn't bad for what it was. Pretty creepy sounding, actually. His ring work was decent for what he is, I guess.

... If you're talking about NXT, I don't watch it. It's hard for me to adjust to all the new shows right now because - get this - before this year's Royal Rumble, the last match I'd ever seen of the WWE was years ago.

Remember the match between American Badass and (it was either Triple H or Austin), when police came to the ring and told him that Sara had been in a car accident? Then ABA took off from the match. While later, we get another match between him and Haitch, when Austin comes onto the Titantron and tells 'Taker that the whole thing was a setup between him and Haitch.

That was the last episode I had seen before this years Rumble. So I'm OUT of the game - I grew up and ended with Attitude Era. So this new stuff feels a little funky to me for now.

... If you're talking about NXT, I don't watch it. It's hard for me to adjust to all the new shows right now because - get this - before this year's Royal Rumble, the last match I'd ever seen of the WWE was years ago.

Remember the match between American Badass and (it was either Triple H or Austin), when police came to the ring and told him that Sara had been in a car accident? Then ABA took off from the match. While later, we get another match between him and Haitch, when Austin comes onto the Titantron and tells 'Taker that the whole thing was a setup between him and Haitch.

That was the last episode I had seen before this years Rumble. So I'm OUT of the game - I grew up and ended with Attitude Era. So this new stuff feels a little funky to me for now.

You break my heart.

You break my heart.

I'm sorry. :(

The only reason I was actually into wrestling when I was younger is because one of my best friends made me watch it with him. But after he moved away, I was heading into middle school, and I was too busy with other stuff to focus on wrestling anymore. But then I met this exercise wrestle-crazy girl Rei, and me and her became best friends, and now we're both working out and exercising to become wrestlers ourselves. She's already working with Jimmy Hart, and I'm collecting money to work with Harley Race.

I'm sorry. :(

The only reason I was actually into wrestling when I was younger is because one of my best friends made me watch it with him. But after he moved away, I was heading into middle school, and I was too busy with other stuff to focus on wrestling anymore. But then I met this exercise wrestle-crazy girl Rei, and me and her became best friends, and now we're both working out and exercising to become wrestlers ourselves. She's already working with Jimmy Hart, and I'm collecting money to work with Harley Race.

Heart mended

NXT is some of the better stuff WWE's putting out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back