The Band Is Coming Back...

Please note that not one of these other... uh... applicants, have dared lay their hands on me. Why is that? Because they know the ramifications of those actions. A slap to my face would be that person's last physical action.

I'm not scared of you, Papa Shango. I'm ready to take what punishment you may give me.. Be that red reputation, an infraction, or a banning. Monkey said he liked my agressiveness, my gumption.. I'll show him gumption..

*Spits in hand, then slaps Papa Shango in the face*

Uh huh. Apparently you just don't know what makes a real man.

Taking a slap proves you can take it...Fine...

But, what does walking away with your tail between your legs prove?

That you're afraid to get your ass kicked??

I'm not scared of you, Papa Shango.
But you are infatuated by me. Look at your name. All I had to do was TELL you to change your name to that and you did it. That's power you can't buy.
I'm ready to take what punishment you may give me.. Be that red reputation, an infraction, or a banning. Monkey said he liked my agressiveness, my gumption.. I'll show him gumption..

*Spits in hand, then slaps Papa Shango in the face*
You're punishment? You're already changed your name to Shango-Monkey. There's nothing worse I can do to you. But I'll try.

*Snaps Shango-Monkey's neck*

Huh... what do you know? I managed it.

Taking a slap proves you can take it...Fine...

But, what does walking away with your tail between your legs prove?

That you're afraid to get your ass kicked??

When did I walk away? I asked Monkey for another punch.

Walking away means you're even a bigger pussy, because not only can you not take the pain, but you don't even have the balls to try and stop it.

This is how I look at it. I'm the manager. Which leaves three spots open. I say it goes to Shango for established. NSL for The Animal, and Harthan for up and comer.

NSL did exactly what I wanted him to do when I slapped him, he retaliated. Harthan didnt. Just IMAGINE what he can do. This is my pick

So it goes...

Monkey - Manager
Klunder - Established Vet
Shango - Prime
NSL - Animal
Harthan - Up and Comer.

Rusty did not get my vote because he is already established on his own.

When did I walk away? I asked Monkey for another punch.

Walking away means you're even a bigger pussy, because not only can you not take the pain, but you don't even have the balls to try and stop it.

You didn't walk away, but you did nothing about it...How is asking for another, stopping it??

This is how I look at it. I'm the manager. Which leaves three spots open. I say it goes to Shango for established. NSL for The Animal, and Harthan for up and comer.

NSL did exactly what I wanted him to do when I slapped him, he retaliated. Harthan didnt. Just IMAGINE what he can do. This is my pick

So it goes...

Monkey - Manager
Shango - Prime
NSL - Animal
Harthan - Up and Comer.

Done. Expect this to debut soon in OCW.

So it goes...

Monkey - Manager
Shango - Prime
NSL - Animal
Harthan - Up and Comer

We'd have to stop fighting then, and this is too much fun.

I'm getting called a smut peddler, and I'm being called a pussy for slapping you back...

:wtf:

You didn't walk away, but you did nothing about it...How is asking for another, stopping it??

It isn't stopping it. Stopping the pain proves you have no balls.

Taking the pain proves you're a man.

If you just run away, then you're just a fucking pussy.

NOW. For those in the group who dont realize it. We are not only a team in OCW. We are a team on the forums. We stick together.

Me, Shango, and KB have no problems sticking together as we are good e-friends. But I'm not sure about the other two. Harthan and NSL show promise. Remember guys, fuck with me or KB... You will fall off the mountain...and FAST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back