The Band Is Coming Back...

Danmen001 said:
Eh, I think I may remember this. Still seems pretty pointless if you ask me.
That's because you don't get it. You don't get what the Evolutionary Horsemen is all about. And the reason that you don't understand, is because you are not worthy. The Horsemen is about power, it's about respect, it's about success. Three things that you do not possess. Three things that I have in spades. Which is why I am the centerpiece.

I'm starting to like Shango's chances.

Also, take note that everyone in this debate is an OCW guy. My god that place is powerful.

Harthan, my boy... You see when it comes to something like this you have to want it. Not in the way that you want Maryse, no...You will never achieve that. Only someone like I shall achieve that. Im not guaranteeing anything. BUT. Im giving you the oppertunity of a lifetime my friend. You do what you choose too...

I'll be waiting.

NSL, the only reason anyway likes is because you have an infinite fountain of smut hidden away somewhere and you post it everywhere.

I don't have it hidden anywhere...It's called Google. Look it up. While you're looking it up, check out my wrestling posts, and my NWS posts...

I can post anywhere, about anything, and make a good point, and hold a good debate...

Hating Santino doesn't make you special...It makes you just like everyone else on this site that thinks the SFAC is a load of crap.

That's because you don't get it. You don't get what the Evolutionary Horsemen is all about. And the reason that you don't understand, is because you are not worthy. The Horsemen is about power, it's about respect, it's about success. Three things that you do not possess. Three things that I have in spades. Which is why I am the centerpiece.

*slaps Shango in the face*

What the FUCK are you gonna do now???

I don't have it hidden anywhere...It's called Google. Look it up. While you're looking it up, check out my wrestling posts, and my NWS posts...

I can post anywhere, about anything, and make a good point, and hold a good debate...

You're missing the point. The only reason you're over, the only reason anyone likes or cares about you, is the smut posting.

You know else makes good points? Mustang Sally. But no one cares who the fuck she is, because she doesn't post smut all the time.

I'm starting to like Shango's chances.

Also, take note that everyone in this debate is an OCW guy. My god that place is powerful.

That place is a clusterfuck. There are few who truly stand out amongst the mediocre. Men like myself, and you KB, and Monkey, and the youngs guns like Harthan, and NSL. We carry ourselves in a way that lets people know our place in society, and that place is at the top of the mountain.

You're missing the point. The only reason you're over, the only reason anyone likes or cares about you, is the smut posting.

You know else makes good points? Mustang Sally. But no one cares who the fuck she is, because she doesn't post smut all the time.

You can check out all my posts and conversations in NorCal's thread...Or half the other threads in the Bar Room...

Just because they're spam posts, doesn't make them non-quality posts...

If you think all I do is post pics, your sadly mistaken...

That place is a clusterfuck. There are few who truly stand out amongst the mediocre. Men like myself, and you KB, and Monkey, and the youngs guns like Harthan, and NSL. We carry ourselves in a way that lets people know our place in society, and that place is at the top of the mountain.

*slaps Shango across the face again*

ANSWER ME. Oh whats the matter. Are you gonna cry. Sissy boy. You either DO something or get the FUCK outta my sight.

Harthan, my boy... You see when it comes to something like this you have to want it. Not in the way that you want Maryse, no...You will never achieve that. Only someone like I shall achieve that. Im not guaranteeing anything. BUT. Im giving you the oppertunity of a lifetime my friend. You do what you choose too...

Monkey, you know you like me best out of the entire field of candidates, and are going to pick me in the end anyway.

If I have to do more convincing, we're the only people on the site who respect and admire JBL, and do you really want to put a JBL hater into the Horsemen?

I thought not.

Shango is out. If he paid attention in OCW, he'd know that A, Monkey hasn't been on tv in 2 months, and hasn't posted there in 3 months.

Monkey, you know you like me best out of the entire field of candidates, and are going to pick me in the end anyway.

If I have to do more convincing, we're the only people on the site who respect and admire JBL, and do you really want to put a JBL hater into the Horsemen?

I thought not.

*slaps Harthan across the face.*

Now...What are YOU going to DO?

I thought not.

KB is a JBL hater...And, he's part of the selection process too...

Nice try though...

Shango is out. If he paid attention in OCW, he'd know that A, Monkey hasn't been on tv in 2 months, and hasn't posted there in 3 months.

I've only technically had one match, and I have a shot at the Taz Title...

And, I've got a ton of people complimenting me in there...

I out rep, out post the other up and comers. I have had 40 posts in the last 2 days alone, with 80 posts in a day before. Though I do hang out in the bar room a lot lately, that is because I am making myself known. I have proven my leadership abilities when I was able to enter the SFAC, become secretary in a week, become the Vice President, and was the fan of all the people. During my time in the SFAC, I took on tons of great posters who attacked the SFAC, a lot of the time single handedly.

*slaps Shango in the face*

What the FUCK are you gonna do now???

I could slap you back. I could punch you.

*Leans in close so only Monkey can hear*

I could tear you apart with my bare hands. I could have a couple guys take you out back and beat you like a dog. But I won't do any of those things. But to be honest, I don't really want to. Not yet anyway. Instead, I'm going to brush this off, and chalk it up to the crazy antics of an old man. Because now that we've had this conversation, we both know that it will NOT happen again.

Now... what are YOU gonna do now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back