The Band Is Coming Back...

I did probably get 35ish posts in the last 24 hours. I love having free time, I get to post.

Ok so for centerpiece we have Shango and Rusty, and for up and comer we have TM, Marquis, NSL and Harthan. We'll take 5 each.

Is It an HBK fan who doesnt hold true? Or Is it The ONE that has paid his dues? Maybe A Northern Californian who reigns supreme, Or Someone Eternally grateful or so it seems. Maybe they Fizzle Like a roman candle, Or maybe they Spiral Out of control without a handle. Im not telling you this so you know who fails ya. Its Just Me Monkey_Mania. All these teams dont hold a flame. But the Evolutionary Horsemen will Ride Again.

Maybe this was all In good fun. But I wont stop until the Bleeding is done. You hear that sound?? Its a horse coming by. AS A TEAM WE WILL WIN THIS GAME, WITH OUR HEADS...HELD...HIGH!

A little poetry, from the survivor game. I got some good rep from this.

Reactions: NSL
I think the EH needs to have the ability to take down any member in any section of the forum. With a strong core, we would have the ability to decimate these said forums with our straight out superior strength and dominance. When facing an enemy, they will only see our overpowering ability to squash them. Little do they know, we are also a group who relies on being extremely cunning. We will invite you in, make you feel at home, then destroy you when you least expect it. That is why with four members, we can take on hundreds and win every time.

How is this still a discussion?! Now that I've stepped up to be centerpiece, we're all set. I'm like the Shake N' Bake of Wrestlezone; it gets THAT much better when you throw me into the mix.

Well hell, if we want this to get dirty, then this will get dirty.

NSL, the only reason anyway likes is because you have an infinite fountain of smut hidden away somewhere and you post it everywhere.

TM, Santino is a balless, useless wrestler who is one of the main reason Raw sucks. And NorCal likes me best.

Marquis, no-one loves you.

Let's dance.

sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

To Danmen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo