The Band Is Coming Back...

I out rep, out post the other up and comers. I have had 40 posts in the last 2 days alone, with 80 posts in a day before. Though I do hang out in the bar room a lot lately, that is because I am making myself known. I have proven my leadership abilities when I was able to enter the SFAC, become secretary in a week, become the Vice President, and was the fan of all the people. During my time in the SFAC, I took on tons of great posters who attacked the SFAC, a lot of the time single handedly.

Being the leader of the SFAC, is like being the coolest kid at space camp...Get a new hobby...

I could slap you back. I could punch you.

*Leans in close so only Monkey can hear*

I could tear you apart with my bare hands. I could have a couple guys take you out back and beat you like a dog. But I won't do any of those things. But to be honest, I don't really want to. Not yet anyway. Instead, I'm going to brush this off, and chalk it up to the crazy antics of an old man. Because now that we've had this conversation, we both know that it will NOT happen again.

Now... what are YOU gonna do now?

I know what I'll do. Spin you around and DDT you into oblivion.

I didn't say that's all you do. I said that's the only reason anyone likes you, or cares about you at all.

I actually got a ton of rep for the argument with DS in the NorCal/Jake thread...

IC said it made me an official WZ'er, and a few mods repped me for it...

Shango is out. If he paid attention in OCW, he'd know that A, Monkey hasn't been on tv in 2 months, and hasn't posted there in 3 months.

But I know Monkey. And he is a smart man. He is simply doing what any smart man would do, and wait for the right opportunity to strike. You don't throw a punch at a guy whose fists are up at his face. You wait until he drops his guard, and then you take him down, bruise him, bloody him.

I actually got a ton of rep for the argument with DS in the NorCal/Jake thread...

IC said it made me an official WZ'er, and a few mods repped me for it...

And what put you into a position to call out DS?

Oh right, the smut peddling.

What made the mods like you enough to consider repping you?

Oh yeah.

Smut peddling.

And what put you into a position to call out DS?

Oh right, the smut peddling.

it had nothing to do with pics...It had to do with me being sick of DS pulling the "holier than thou" attitude...

What made the mods like you enough to consider repping you?

Oh yeah.

Smut peddling.

Maybe NorCal...None of the rest...

And, if that is why NorCal likes me, oh well...I'm not here to be liked. I'm here to post...

*slaps Harthan* I'm not getting slapped around by Monkey without dishing out a little

We get it, NSL is a smut peddler. Is that all you got on the guy? What about yourself? What loyalties have you ever shown? What WZ changing attitude have you created? Take a look at the SFAC, where I was always loyal to the greater cause. Take a look at TM House, the anticipation for the next seems great, considering it will be staring the Evolution Horsemen.

Now THAT. THAT is what I'm talking about.

Please. Slapping someone back? That don't mean no respect, that just means you can't fucking deal with the pain, and you have to stop it because you don't have the balls to put up with it.

You think anyone would respect Tommy Dreamer if he'd taken the Sandman's cane and broke it over his face? No, they'd say Tommy Dreamer can't take the pain, he's a pussy, what does he have? Tommy Dreamer stood there and took it like a man, and asked for another every time Sandman hit him.

Retaliation means you can't deal with it. Taking it like a man shows that you don't care about pain, that you can take the pain, because you got balls.

We have our finalists, or at least mine. For centerpiece, Shango or Rusty. For up and comer, Harthan, NSL, and Shango.

Please note that not one of these other... uh... applicants, have dared lay their hands on me. Why is that? Because they know the ramifications of those actions. A slap to my face would be that person's last physical action.

Please. Slapping someone back? That don't mean no respect, that just means you can't fucking deal with the pain, and you have to stop it because you don't have the balls to put up with it.

You think anyone would respect Tommy Dreamer if he'd taken the Sandman's cane and broke it over his face? No, they'd say Tommy Dreamer can't take the pain, he's a pussy, what does he have? Tommy Dreamer stood there and took it like a man, and asked for another every time Sandman hit him.

Retaliation means you can't deal with it. Taking it like a man shows that you don't care about pain, that you can take the pain, because you got balls.

Dishing it back means your smart enough to not take anyone's shit...Asking for another makes you seem like you're into BDSM...

Please note that not one of these other... uh... applicants, have dared lay their hands on me. Why is that? Because they know the ramifications of those actions. A slap to my face would be that person's last physical action.

*slaps Shango repeatedly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back