Creationism Is Coming Back

48.7 & Miko's sigs will be up in the showcase hall in 2 mins!

there up, just need an image for jmt now.
Justin%20McCully%20Pic.jpg

Too big?

JMT's sig is also up, im going to workout, let people know they're sigs are in the showcase hall, if they ask.

It's too late for that now. Tdigle has a secret hatred for me. I'm pretty sure him and Murf are secretly plotting to kill me.

I love the sigs SK. Now lets get some conversation going. Who wants to talk about the AJPW, since Wiki has such a small amount of information on them. I still know very little :lmao:

I love the sigs SK. Now lets get some conversation going. Who wants to talk about the AJPW, since Wiki has such a small amount of information on them. I still know very little :lmao:

Anything you want to know ask me. AJPW, even though currently owned by Keiji Mutoh/The Great Muta, has pretty much become an irrelevant promotion (the NOAH exodus that I told you about a day or two ago really hurt the company). But, it is extremely important for historical reasons. Although I would consider Antonio Inoki (the founder of NJPW) to be the biggest wrestler in Japan prior to the 1990s, the second and third biggest wrestlers during this period of time could be found in AJPW: Giant Baba, the promotion's founder, and Jumbo Tsuruta (I would consider him ahead of Baba in terms of popularity and skill).

AJPW is like the NWA of Japan. It used to be the biggest,but then it just became irrelevant. It probably wouldn't be in the top 3 promotions at the moment. NJPW,NOAH and probably Dragon Gate come ahead.

AJPW is like the NWA of Japan. It used to be the biggest,but then it just became irrelevant. It probably wouldn't be in the top 3 promotions at the moment. NJPW,NOAH and probably Dragon Gate come ahead.

Do Japanese wrestling fans not care about rampant animal abuse or something? You'd think something like that would ruin a company.

Anything you want to know ask me. AJPW, even though currently owned by Keiji Mutoh/The Great Muta, has pretty much become an irrelevant promotion (the NOAH exodus that I told you about a day or two ago really hurt the company). But, it is extremely important for historical reasons. Although I would consider Antonio Inoki (the founder of NJPW) to be the biggest wrestler in Japan prior to the 1990s, the second and third biggest wrestlers during this period of time could be found in AJPW: Giant Baba, the promotion's founder, and Jumbo Tsuruta (I would consider him ahead of Baba in terms of popularity and skill).

I'll be on around 11-12 tonight on MSN. You should get on. Theres some matches and things, I'd like to talk to you in full detail about, and then gather in a few holes Wiki leaves out. Assuming I'm back from the hopsital by then, if not. I didn't mean to stand you up :\

I would argue that the second biggest promotion in Japan right now is HUSTLE. AJPW hardly draws and NOAH can only draw lots of people in the Tokyo area (although, if you could only draw people in one place, you'd want it to be Tokyo). So, that only leaves NJPW in front of HUSTLE. Sports entertainment is like liberal democracy in that it's spreading everywhere; damn those Westerners and their cultural imperialism!!!

Awesome, man. We're like The Skull and Bones Society...we keep to ourselves, we are highly selective, and membership only comes through invitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back