Creationism Is Coming Back

Your Sting icon completely clashes with your signature.

All right, then. 3 bids out, and we have one more spot open (well, actually four, if none of out current bids accept). Hmmm...we need a bit of diversity...I think RVDgurl should get a bid.

Also, we have to make a flag/coat of arms for this bad boy. I say we should have a union jack background with the face of a crying kid at the forefront who looks like the lovechild of Bob Sapp and Sun Myung Moon...work on it, SK, my main man, please and thank you :D :D :D.

Who is SK?
Hi MurFish, I'm SK, haven't been posting too much recently but i'm working on it!

Also, we have to make a flag/coat of arms for this bad boy. I say we should have a union jack background with the face of a crying kid at the forefront who looks like the lovechild of Bob Sapp and Sun Myung Moon...work on it, SK, my main man, please and thank you :D :D :D.

I'll work on it Tdigs!

SK is an awesome sig maker who made me Misawa avatar, really cool guy.

Good guy that SK, read his work in the Debater's League.

Thanks guys, so sigged :)

Something I whipped up in 10 mins, early start but what do you think so far?

sdfgsdf-2.jpg

jmt225 has taken on the position of Cultural Minister, and "The" Brian has taken on the position of "Theif" Detector. Congratulate these fine additions to our roster when you get the chance. And, remember guys, we are the CalTech/MIT of WZ factions...be proud of your choice! Also, if you're good, you don't have to come to us, we'll come to you.

I'll put that in my sig if you get rid of the kid. Put a cute kid at least.

Ok, i'll finish it off later as i've got to re-install photoshop as my computer is fucked, plus that one I made looks kinda shit, I strive for perfection.

We do need a woman though. I'll ask HBK-aholic. I was hesitant to ask her at first, seeing as how she's so much better than most of us in this group (including me). But, she would be the so-called "ungettable get."

Oh, man...this group is awesome! Our membership spans the Atlantic Ocean, and we are also very progressive. We have one African-American member and two Spanish members. I hear that Bill Gates wants to endow us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back