I just came back from the Hospital.

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
I've been visiting my mate there. I'm feeling half and half really. One side of me is really worried, and the other half feels like saying "Well, I did tell you."

Since about this time last year, he started doing drugs. Nothing shit heavy, just weed. He was saying "Oh, it doesn't effect you at all." - Yeah, of course it doesn't.

But he was at a party a few nights ago and took some hard shit and when we went up to the hospital today, we found out that he'd been taking heroin. We were only allowed to stay for half an hour, and the doctor said he had to ask us to leave.

They say "They aren't sure.". Shit isn't good. Time and time again I told him to pack the stupid stuff in; but he goes around calling everybody "yoon" and says he's "doobing it out". The only thing he's doing is killing himself.

The worst part is, I told him not to, and he went and took hard stuff, and now the hospital "aren't sure". They didn't say of what, but he looks pretty shit right now.

That's rough dude. One of my best friends from middle school started smoking weed when we got to high school. I have no idea what his progression in doing drugs was, but he eventually started doing all sorts of bad shit: pills, coke, heroine, pretty much anything that would get him high. He died a year and a half ago from doing coke and then taking some pill that slows your heart down. Hopefully your friend fares better and learns from his mistake.

Just to nitpick, Heroin should be spelled with a capital letter. It's actually a brand name.

and yeah, I only wish the best for your friend.

Sorry to hear that, man. Just try not to dwell on the negatives. The last thing you want is pent-up spite if your friend ends up okay. He'll need love, not a lecture.

I hope for the best, in any case.

Just to nitpick, Heroin should be spelled with a capital letter. It's actually a brand name.

and yeah, I only wish the best for your friend.

I'm not really too bothered how it should be spelled, I'm more concerned about my friend, most likely dying in hospital.

Thanks for the concern though.

Dang that sucks, hope your friend pulls through and makes a change for good out of this!

I know I'm not exactly known around here, but I know what doing drugs can do to a person, and I feel really bad for your friend. Good luck to him and yourself. Hopefully when all is said and done, his experience will make him a better person and he'll be a lot more open to listening to you. I know I'm quite lucky for having friends that didn't give up on me myself.

I know I'm not exactly known around here, but I know what doing drugs can do to a person, and I feel really bad for your friend. Good luck to him and yourself. Hopefully when all is said and done, his experience will make him a better person and he'll be a lot more open to listening to you. I know I'm quite lucky for having friends that didn't give up on me myself.

Sounds like you'd done a lot of "epic shit" in your lifetime.

You gonna try and admit him to rehab?

Man, it's just sad how drugs can ruin someone's lives through progression of addiction. Sort of like an infection, it starts of small with weed and the occasional pill then evolves into shooting heroin and uncontrollably killing yourself. I hope your friend get's through the addiction and doesn't relapse like so many former addicts do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back