• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Band Is Coming Back...

Well I'll try out any suggestions, see what looks best- as soon as I can open my laptop which should be next week.

Horse with four fingers sounds like the best idea.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well I'll try out any suggestions, see what looks best- as soon as I can open my laptop which should be next week.

Horse with four fingers sounds like the best idea.

Flames Out
Dragon

Can we get Maryse into it somewhere?

I couldn't bear a sig without Maryse.

Well Horsemen, I was not included, I guess because you knew I was better served running PR. Speaking of, New TM House, featuring the EH?

Well Horsemen, I was not included, I guess because you knew I was better served running PR. Speaking of, New TM House, featuring the EH?

I think this is a good idea, spread the word about the EH.

I will let you all come up with the ideas for the sig. However, as leader, I get veto power over any designs. I get final say.

Eh who am I kidding? It's Dragon, I'm sure I'll end up loving whatever she comes up with.

But no Maryse. There's no point. Deal with it, Harthan.

I can see it now. Darwin on one side, maybe Maryse on the other, the horse in the middle with the four finger overlapping and the text in between if I can do that.

EDIT: Unless you guys don't want Maryse. It can go either way.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back