The ANTI -Christmas Group

I am a History Major at University. I have watched some stuff that the History Channel has produced this was in the Course and then done some research in the particulars of that show. It was inaccurate in Parts and incomplete in Others.

lol first of all it's Chris(T)mas.

and Second, Why hate it? Free shit? Football? Hot bitches in Santa suits? Extra booze? Bringing in family youve never even heard of...leading to hot 4th cousins...etc..

Gotta agree with Wes here; why all the hatin'?

Besides, when Christmas stopped being exclusive to Christians it stopped being a religious holiday. My Muslim friend celebrates it, for G... Pete's sake! Then again, he isn't particularly religious Muslim.

Gotta agree with Wes here; why all the hatin'?

Besides, when Christmas stopped being exclusive to Christians it stopped being a religious holiday. My Muslim friend celebrates it, for G... Pete's sake! Then again, he isn't particularly religious Muslim.

Muslims do celebrate christmas, believe it or not Jesus is in the Koran and Muslims expect to see him return in the end times. Indonesia celebrates christmas.

Christmas is a waste of space. Unless you are a child or have one.

I can both act like a child & I have one.. its still a waste. hahaha

EDIT: I love seeing my Daughter opening gifts, dispite this only being her second year. I love being able to get her stuff.. but its hard when you don't have a job.

It sucks even more, when you know you can't afford to buy tons of things for the people closest to you. Thats why I hate people getting me stuff, especially if I can't even begin to afford getting them anything in return.

EDIT: I love seeing my Daughter opening gifts, dispite this only being her second year. I love being able to get her stuff.. but its hard when you don't have a job.

The only good thing about Christmas is watching your child open gifts. The negative is that you get not thanks because it was all Santas doing.

It sucks even more, when you know you can't afford to buy tons of things for the people closest to you. Thats why I hate people getting me stuff, especially if I can't even begin to afford getting them anything in return.

I don't have any family other than my daughter so I spend loads on myself. She's only with me in the morning so I need some new toys to play with myself.

The only good thing about Christmas is watching your child open gifts. The negative is that you get not thanks because it was all Santas doing.

Hold up, hold up, hold up.. There's no Santa? I don't fricken buy my daughter those gifts.. lol

I don't have any family other than my daughter so I spend loads on myself. She's only with me in the morning so I need some new toys to play with myself.

Sometimes I wonder if having a Family is the right thing for me. I completely enjoy buying me stuff.. but its so hard to figure out what to buy anyone else. I'd much rather give them some money & tell them to go find what they want. But apparently that doesn't have "meaning" behind it.

Pfft, it does to me.. it "means" go buy something you really want, instead of faking a smile when I buy you something that "I" probably ended up wanting more anyways. lol

So you are telling me after 19 years, Santa Clause is not real? How dear you, then who eats the cookies and who drinks the milk? I am now upset. :(

When my mum was alive I ask her what she wanted. If she said she didn't know then she got nothing. That was her problem. I don't see the poit in buying people stuff they might not want.

My wives never had that problem. I'd ask what they wanted, they would tell me. I would then instantly regret asking them.

When my mum was alive I ask her what she wanted. If she said she didn't know then she got nothing. That was her problem. I don't see the poit in buying people stuff they might not want.

See, thats the deal with my Wife. I ask "What do you want?" & she says "Anything you get me, I'll like." & then I feel like shit, cause I'm thinking "Well, I only want stuff "I" want.. & if you get me something else, I'm not gonna want that."

So, in the end.. I get a couple movies & maybe a game, or a shirt that I wanted.. & then she gets some other movies I wanted, & a c.d. or two that I enjoy just as much. hahahaha

My wives never had that problem. I'd ask what they wanted, they would tell me. I would then instantly regret asking them.

Yeah, that kinda happened this year. (Imagine that, the one year I don't have a job for Christmas) She said she wanted maybe a necklace, or something. But that leads me back to square one.. because there's a LOT of fricken necklaces out there..

Christmas has been pretty empty to me for a considerable amount of time though. But, y'know, don't disrespect it.

So you are telling me after 19 years, Santa Clause is not real? How dear you, then who eats the cookies and who drinks the milk? I am now upset. :(

I tried spiking the milk with a sedative once, to try & catch Santa.. but when I woke up, all I found was my Dad passed out in front of the tree????

I guess he got there & drank it all before Santa had a chance to.

I tried spiking the milk with a sedative once, to try & catch Santa.. but when I woke up, all I found was my Dad passed out in front of the tree????

I guess he got there & drank it all before Santa had a chance to.

You should seriously watch Supernatural's Christmas episode. It has the Anti-Claus. :D

Flames Out
Dragon

I still get presents from Santa...odd thing is he has the same handwriting as my mom, LOL

I've heard bad rumors about how Santa is a womanizer.. perhaps he was too tired & asked her to write "From Santa" for him, because he couldn't use his hand afterwards?!?!?! :lol2:

I've heard bad rumors about how Santa is a womanizer.. perhaps he was too tired & asked her to write "From Santa" for him, because he couldn't use his hand afterwards?!?!?! :lol2:

DUDE!!!!...Santa did not have his way with my Mom!!!!!! LOL

wait why wouldn't he be able to use his hand, what is he jacking it?!?!:blink:
(gives a whole new meaning to having a white Christmas, lol)

DUDE!!!!...Santa did not have his way with my Mom!!!!!! LOL

I don't know, I'd be pretty convinced, I mean.. they do have songs out about that sorta thing.

wait why wouldn't he be able to use his hand, what is he jacking it?!?!:blink:
(gives a whole new meaning to having a white Christmas, lol)

If thats the case, I don't EVEN wanna know where they came up with "jingle bells." Just.. random.. does your Mom have.. jingley, nipple rings?? Just.. possibly.. a thought.. hahaha

I hate Christmas.... shopping that is

I enjoy it when I have the money to buy stuff for people. I dispise the day after Thanksgiving, when people literally try to kill you to get what they want.

I've always found that waiting until the week prior to Christmas, such as this is, to be the best time to frantically go in search of presents for everyone. I myself will be wondering out into the world most likely either today (Friday) or tomorrow. (Saturday) I normally go to the big mall. You can generally find everything there.

And if not, there is a Best-Buy, Wal*Mart & Target located right next to it. I normally don't buy clothes.. never like assuming sizes, always gets you in trouble. Get a size too big & you're up shit creek without a paddle. Get a size too small, & you're up that same creek, because then you give out the impression "someone needs to drop a few pounds." Clothes are never a good gift. EVER.

Jewelry is another gift thats horrible. First, its too expensive. (And if it isn't, you aren't buying the right one) Second, it gets worn like twice, then put in a fricken "box" never to be seen again. My favorite part is how those bastards in jewelry stores slap the tag "Show her how much you love her with ....... only $599.99" ONLY my fricken ass! I'd rather GIVE her $600.00 & let her go wild on buying anything she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back