The ABC Party

It's great the the W.F.U. has merged with the ABC Party. I'm happy to be a part of this party, which I think is the party with the best posters in it.

It's an interesting concept. I've almost exclusively been in the non-spam wrestling sections, with occassional posts in The Cigar Lounge. Not that I have anything against posting in any other sections, posting in the non-spam wrestling sections is the reason I started because I can discuss movies, music and whatever with virtually anyone.

I guess a reason for that is because most of my friends that I've grown up with have moved to different locations, a few have passed away, a few have even gone to prison and I do miss the opportunity to just talk about or flat out gripe about what's going on in wrestling with them. I have an older brother that's into wrestling as well but he's on the other side of the state, so we just don't get much of a chance to hang out and just talk about wrestling like we did back in the old days. So, the WZ Forums has been the next best thing.

At any rate, I'm with The ABC Party. All the members are really good posters that I do respect.

Very glad that our merger worked out well and now all the great guys from the WFU have joined us in our fight to get the best man for the job in that mod spot. Thank you, and welcome to the party my brothers.

So, is there like a sig or something I should be using?

Indeed, I believe Mike "The Kid" Milkilm(sp?) has created one, in-fact I'm placing it in my signature now.

Now you should all join the Dfp. How is everyone in the Abc party today.

Not. A. Chance!

............Jack-hammer POSTED IN A SPAM THREAD!?!?!

Holy Crap, we made history already.

Indeed, I sent him a PM asking him to join the W.F.U, so, ABC grows in strength and numbers. Eric Cartman has this to say...

IT'S ON!!!!!

Just a quick update to name our newest members, including several Wrestlezone Forums heavyweights.

theIHWrestling
Jack-Hammer
FunKay
LSN80

The addition of this relative newcomer, one of our best non-spam wrestling moderators and posters, a strong candidate to become our newest moderator, and my personal choice for moderator of the year for 2011, these four guys bring brings our total to 27.

And the door is always open if anyone else is interested, just let us know :)

Aww shit. FunKay joined up? Dats my big homie and WZPC tag team partner. Yeah buddy.

EDIT: Great landings in those recent additions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back