The ABC Party

Welcome on board, Mike "The Kid" Killam and Hawkeye. We have also added Notorious718. These three strong additions bring us up to eleven members, and counting, with several more I am still hoping will join us as well.

It does not stop here. "Hollywood" Prophet has confirmed his allegiance as well. That gets us to 13.

Updated list:

hatehabsforever
deanerandterry
Big Sexy
Mustang Sally
Dagger Dias
Little Jerry Lawler
The Rattlesnake
JW Gunslinger
Mike "The Kid" Killam
Hawkeye( Rox)
Notorious718
JAM
"Hollywood" Prophet

I'm getting the sense that this whole Election experiment is happening just to prove a point, the point being that the majority have no fucking clue as to what it takes to be a good mod.

Looking at that member list, eventually you're going to have to stop jerking devotees off about how exclusive this little club is. At this point, it's just outright dishonest and my loose understanding of politics tells me voters don't like knowing when they're being lied to.

Just a bit of advice.

Well, at least we aren't saying, "hey I want to be mod so you better join this shit and start voting for me. And when you are done you can just fuck off." Any guy in our little club has an equal chance of becoming a mod.

Solid idea here but questionable execution. This also seems like a communist paradise that results in a dictator so there may still be time to execute. Shoot me another pm when the guillotine is ready.

Yeah, that's just what WrestleZone needs: A mod who can't navigate clutter.

That's a very valid point (I also find your sabotage of every group to be hilarious, by the way. If I wasn't in it for me...I'd probably vote for you!) Here's the thing: just because I prefer to align myself with a "political party" that is easier to navigate through and seemingly more peaceful than the rest (for now), doesn't mean I am incapable of wading through chaos and sorting it out.

In "real life" I am an editor. My job is to sort through people's mistakes and come out on the other side with a solid product. And when I work with Wrestlezone I am constantly searching through crap. For the new feature debuting tomorrow I had to tally over 1,000 individual people's votes, without the use of a program to do it for me. I had to sort through the trolls and the 8-year-olds who answered "John Cena" five times to end up with a product worth showing to the tens of thousands of people that visit the main page every day.

So yes, I am more than capable of navigating clutter. But that doesn't mean I have to intentionally place myself within it just to prove a point.

Not recieving an invite for this has resulted in me reorganizing my Christmas card list. And to think I'd already bought the envelopes.

You already joined the W.F.U by the time we formed the list, Saga.

This is the Russian Revolution all over again. Hatehabs is Trotsky and the Rattlesnake is Stalin.

Yeah and Coco is Hitler or Mussolini. Whichever one he likes. See I gave him a choice there as well. We are so liberal.

You already joined the W.F.U by the time we formed the list, Saga.

True that. I just wanted to feel... ehm... wanted?! :sad:

Anyhow, messing aside, good luck to The ABC Party. Some seriously talented people on the list, if anything were to happen to W.F.U during our campaign and if welcomed this would be my second choice party, God's speed.

Updated list:

hatehabsforever
deanerandterry
Big Sexy
Mustang Sally
Dagger Dias
Little Jerry Lawler
The Rattlesnake
JW Gunslinger
Mike "The Kid" Killam
Hawkeye( Rox)
Notorious718
JAM
"Hollywood" Prophet

And our newest addition, bringing our total to 14, Theo Mays.

True that. I just wanted to feel... ehm... wanted?! :sad:

Anyhow, messing aside, good luck to The ABC Party. Some seriously talented people on the list, if anything were to happen to W.F.U during our campaign and if welcomed this would be my second choice party, God's speed.

Hey, you were high up on our wish list, as was Killjoy, before you guys became involved in the W.F.U. Before I had a chance to PM you, you had already joined them.

However, if you, Killjoy, and others wanted to reconsider, I'd have no problem with that at all.

We have a nice little party forming here, plenty of options for future mods here.

Hell yes, Theo is involved. As good ole' JR would say, "business is about to pick up!"

And as the god-king-man Booker T would say, "Bidness is pickin' up quick. Oh maahhh goodness! Dat boi... Dat boi Theo Mays is in my Fav Five dawg. Shucky ducky QUACK QUACK!"

We have a nice little party forming here, plenty of options for future mods here.

My thoughts exactly. Never mind talk of an "exclusive little club" or a "Russian Revolution". What we have here is a group which is filled with people, any of whom could make a good moderator if given the opportunity, which will make for a very interesting primary and hopefully a solid candidate at the end. As opposed to another group which seems to be bypassing the primaries altogether and has anointed its candidate from the get go. Which will still yield a great candidate in the end, but bypasses one stage of the process altogether. That's not to say that any of the other guys in the group couldn't give the anointed one a run for his money, it's just that none of them appear to be interested in doing so. Which is what I hope our candidate will do. If we are lucky enough to survive that long :)

Hey, you were high up on our wish list, as was Killjoy, before you guys became involved in the W.F.U. Before I had a chance to PM you, you had already joined them.

However, if you, Killjoy, and others wanted to reconsider, I'd have no problem with that at all.

At this point, I'm thinking about it. Apparently the fact I'm a raging sociopath doesn't attract must people.

At this point, I'm thinking about it. Apparently the fact I'm a raging sociopath doesn't attract must people.

I'm attracted to Killjoy. In a non-gay, men rolling around on a mat in tights kind of way...

ALSO, Imma use this signature (look down). Everyone else is welcome to it!

Excellent addition to the party, welcome on board Davi323. At this point, here's our updated roster of fifteen.

hatehabsforever
deanerandterry
Big Sexy
Mustang Sally
Dagger Dias
Little Jerry Lawler
The Rattlesnake
JW Gunslinger
Mike "The Kid" Killam
Hawkeye( Rox)
Notorious718
JAM
"Hollywood" Prophet
Theo Mays
Davi323

Lots of room for others too. And stay tuned, I hope to add some more later tonight.

Hmm, with the pending merger with wrestling fans there might finally be another horse in this race. Coco might actually have to post non-spam if he wants to win. The irony is finally making this election moderately interesting. Now poach at least one of Coco's members and escalate this thing.

Well, at least we aren't saying, "hey I want to be mod so you better join this shit and start voting for me. And when you are done you can just fuck off." Any guy in our little club has an equal chance of becoming a mod.
I haven't said this. And even if you feel that my tone has conveyed anything similar to this, I certainly won't apologize for being charming and electable.

Mike "The Kid" Killam;3545066 said:
That's a very valid point (I also find your sabotage of every group to be hilarious, by the way. If I wasn't in it for me...I'd probably vote for you!) Here's the thing: just because I prefer to align myself with a "political party" that is easier to navigate through and seemingly more peaceful than the rest (for now), doesn't mean I am incapable of wading through chaos and sorting it out.

In "real life" I am an editor. My job is to sort through people's mistakes and come out on the other side with a solid product. And when I work with Wrestlezone I am constantly searching through crap. For the new feature debuting tomorrow I had to tally over 1,000 individual people's votes, without the use of a program to do it for me. I had to sort through the trolls and the 8-year-olds who answered "John Cena" five times to end up with a product worth showing to the tens of thousands of people that visit the main page every day.

So yes, I am more than capable of navigating clutter. But that doesn't mean I have to intentionally place myself within it just to prove a point.
That's all well and good. But a few posts ago, you were seemingly incapable of wading through the garbage going on between your ears well enough to realize that speaking when you have no idea what's going on is a bad idea. If your interjection into the Mozz-Dagger debacle is any indication of what you see as fit-to-print in your "real life" as an editor, then you're probably not a very good one.

Yeah and Coco is Hitler or Mussolini. Whichever one he likes. See I gave him a choice there as well. We are so liberal.
Hitler. I plan to own it when butthurt recipients of my fiery mod-wrath call me a Nazi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back