• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

I'm usually one to give in when a girl looks at me with those puppy dog eyes and that cute little smile going "please!".

Sure, but the little smile isn't going "please."......It's going "Do it my way, douchebag."

(there's that word again);)

Girls should really write a book on this stuff, like a hand guide for their language or something.

Today during track practice, I don't know when...and I don't know how...but I shat my pants. Nobody noticed, and my nose was pretty stuffed so I couldn't smell anything..and it wasn't that bad..just a little bit...but it still was not fun doing conditioning with shitty underwear up my ass.

I don't think anyone said anything about the smell, but after practice I didn't even change, grabbed my bag and high tailed it.

I just watched that GOD IS SO GOOD video... and I'm a little scared by it. And her. What a cunt.

I used to have anxiety problems, which led to me going to therapy sessions for a couple of years.

It's weird, when I mentioned this to my friends about 2 years ago they were all really surprised, saying they never suspected anything and would never have guessed that is how I had been feeling, so I must have been great at covering it up, which is lucky I guess.

Anyway, glad that shit is behind me now and I do not have to worry about that stuff. From age 16-19 though, it became quite a strain to get through it but I managed it and I am proud to say I did.

A pretty stupid one, but I got halfway through my Raw Review about 3 times and then started it ALL over again. Finally, I got it right.

And Natural, I wouldn't have known.

Yeah, I am not like that any more haha

I have now got a stalker after being out clubbing last friday night. Quite fit actually, but I am still with my gf right now lol

Huge tits too :p

Lol, I think WZ is the only person I told about shitting myself. I made a few hints, nobody around me really picked up on it. :shrug:

About 5 fucking times in the last 2 days, I accidentally clicked enter when I was typing rep. Now someone's gonna think I'm fucking ****** with rep ending in mid sentence.

If you got any rep from me, and it ends kinda..abruptly...my apologies.

I've been ill as fuck the past few days.
Definitely got the worst cold I've EVER had, my eyes are puffy and my throat feels like someone ran it over with sandpaper and I have the worst headache I've had in a long time. Felt like shit the past 4 Days, don't feel I'm getting better yet.

I've been ill as fuck the past few days.
Definitely got the worst cold I've EVER had, my eyes are puffy and my throat feels like someone ran it over with sandpaper and I have the worst headache I've had in a long time. Felt like shit the past 4 Days, don't feel I'm getting better yet.

Hope you get better soon mate.

I got fucking food poisoning off a Domino's pizza last week, fucking undercooked meat!

I'm currently watching The Jeremy Kyle Show online and this woman on there at the moment is an absolute disgrace!

I haven't watched Raw in the last 7 weeks. I never watch Smackdown or any other shows. In fact..last time I watched WWE mighta been the Royal Rumble. I've been reading the results though, and I'll be ordering Wrestlemania...

Mondays are just a bad time..I'm usually tired on Mondays...and end up taking a tap till like 10:30..which is too late to watch Raw.

Bringing this motherfucking thread back, it WILL NOT DIE!

I am currently bloodying up Vinny Mac on Smackdown vs Raw, and that son of a bitch will not stay down!

I have two days to learn my lines for my Uni performance of Macbeth... and I'm hating every second of it. Fuck you Shakespeare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back