Tastycles Newsletter

Brett Ormerod, Trevor Nelson and Creys Matthews, but the soccerettes were American cheerleaders.

Derby day now, please don't lose Liverpool.

I am also enjoying the fact that the only Who songs that they are singing along to at the Super Bowl are the three CSI theme tunes.

I'm back, and watching the Snowboard Cross at the Winter Olympics. Hopefully, it will be a repeat of this, which is probably my third favourite sporting mement of all time.

Went to the pub. Came out with more money than I went in with. Now that's economy.

I wish I could control my spending habits when I hit the pub. Unfortunately, I tend to offer people drinks when I get slightly tipsy and don't ever get the money back for it. I am too nice a gut it seems.

The itbox!

That thing must be in every single pub that existed. I personally play Pub Quiz a lot. That seems to be my calling. I won £75 on it once.

Pub Quiz is alright, but it's really easy to get to the money game on Deal or No Deal. Particularly at the pub I go to, as a lot of stupid people put money in it, so the levels are low. It's almost impossible in the student union.

I don't think I've played that. I played on a game based on that show with Euan McGregor's cunt friend. Any means or something like that it's called. Today I came back from the pub a little bit drunk and with less money than I went, so swings and roundabouts really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back