Tastycles Newsletter

My guess has been sent. I think I am right. It was the year that my sister was born and my Mum still cries slightly when it comes on.

So I logged on to hear what you were playing... first song I hear is U2...

Goodbye

I think I red repped you, but I think I was focusing too much on putting the code for my seal of disapproval in. It's the spirit of it that matters, right?

Oh, and I'm no U2 fan, I just can't believe that people would attempt to knock Tastycles' easily damaged confidence.

I think I red repped you, but I think I was focusing too much on putting the code for my seal of disapproval in. It's the spirit of it that matters, right?

Oh, and I'm no U2 fan, I just can't believe that people would attempt to knock Tastycles' easily damaged confidence.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. The seal is there in all its DISglory

I'm still listening

Nice job, guys.

Good show, Tasty. Some great songs on today. When are you back on?

Is it OK if we E-Mail the other presenters, criticising them for not being able to match up to the high standards of Gareth Wright?

Yes. I'm on at 2 every Thursday. Thanks for putting my full name on the forums, Sam.

In other news, returned from the pub up £3 again. Aparently, Charlie Boorman's game has a glitch.

I think I remember that. I'm not actually bothered. I'll send your book to you if you PM me your address. Or you can accept the Smackdown ticket and I'll give it to you in the flesh. I fancy you won't do either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back