Tastycles Newsletter

What I wrote wouldn't even be classified as a sentence.

I lie, It was e-bay not a forum. That Frenchie is going to be more confused than he was before when he get's that message.

Back from my brief new year/birthday celebration hiatus. In other news, Swindon are quite good, apparantly.

About to go on a posting splurge.

Hard to say to be honest. It was good fun until about one in the morning when one of my friends got a bit too drunk and the night was over, but all in all it wasn't bad.

In other news, I finally got the bag back, it was fine but covered in icing sugar.

In negative news, I think I've killed my venus flytrap, which has upset me greatly.

It's just so irritating, because I poisoned it when it was about to flower. I've changed it's soil, and fed it, but to be honest with you, I'm not holding my breath.

I have these things that take the moisture out of the air and condense it, to stop condensation on the windows. I poured this condensed water onto the plant, but it has since become apparant that the water was, rather than being distilled like I thought, contaminated with something crystalline, which has, in the space of 5 hours, made the plant go from being supremely growing to being limp and lifeless. My girlfriend has been informed.

That would suck.

What are your views on my accidentally being responsible for all the factions being shut down

I don't care. I'm sure they offer a lot of fun to those within them, but they aren't appealing to me and they clog up the bar room. Give 'em a subforum and let them die slow deaths, I say.

Dear God, Celebrity Big Brother is so ******ed.

Evangelist Stephen Baldwin, then a page three girl and Jordan's cage fighting boyfriend
Stephanie Beacham comes in, then it's LAdy Sovereign.

It's desperate to be antagonistic, and, so far, it is by far the least famous line up ever.

I'm not a fan you understand, it's just on and I can't be arsed to change the channel.

God. IT'S ONLY JORDAN'S EX Dane Bowers. B-b-b-but her current boyfriend that he had a fight with is in there!?! This is toilet television.

I'm watching 'The Tudors'. Fiancee got it for Christmas and sent it back with me. For the BBC, it must be the raciest programmer ever made.

The whole thing left me disgusted with Britain, so I watched NFL, and now I've got UFC on. I've never watched UFC before. So far I can say that it's better than Cage Rage.

I filled my Pot Noodle past the water fill line. I considered dialling 999 so that I could feature in a ludicrous calls to the emergency services article in the Daily Express. Alas, I thought better of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back