Tastycles Newsletter

It was apalling. I put my coat and bag in the cloakroom with the Czech girls stuff. She left before me, so I've lost it all. What's more irritating is the fact that I then walked about a mile in just a t-shirt looking for a taxi, and some bellend said "aren't you cold mate". To which I eloquently replied "Of course I'm fucking cold" before adding under my breath "knobhead".

Spent almost £30 on a taxi home when the bus would have been free, then dropped my phone in a pint of water and was sick for good measure. The night itself was alright, the following hour less so.

Wow!

That, to me, is like a Scottish Wednesday. I am kidding of course but it sounds like a harsh night. So, did the Czech girl take all of your stuff?

Today has been a much better day. It turns out that the phone wasn't broken at all, I just left it open so the battery drained. I heated on the radiator before realising this, so I now have a working but hot phone.

I can't get in touch with her, which is a bit shit, but I'm not that bothered. The best thing about today though, is this

_46958372_murphy_466afp.jpg

I wanted a picture of the scoreboard, but couldn't find one. It was brilliant, and Fulham's second goal was about 10 seconds into the second half.

I forgot two things that happened today. The first was a humorous united chant to the tune of this chorus

The words were "This is how it feels to be City, this is how it feels to be small, this how it feels when your team win nothing at all", which is probably the funniest non-Liverpool chant I've heard since "When the ball hits his head and it lands in Row Z, that's Zamora."

More humorously though, I saw a Manc climbing the fence of Fulham cemetary and then getting his foot stuck in the railings, which resulted in him being hung from his ankle until someone freed him.

I should probably add that the humour of that was then replicated by the Fulham fans singing "Are you Brentford in disguise?"

Bag update: Czech girl doesn't have it. Says Dean might have it. Dean is Australian and has returned home forever. Oh well, nothing too valuable.

Life update: Tried to put money on RATM being Christmas number 1 three weeks ago after seeing someone on facebook had put £25 on it. 33-1. Betfair weren't taking bets on it, so I didn't bother. If I had gone to Ladbrookes, it would be a very merry Christmas.

Suprisingly still quite satisfied with life though.

i want to meet the person that put:
rage no 1
chelsea draw
liverpool, celtic and manure beat

i want to meet the person that put:
rage no 1
chelsea draw
liverpool, celtic and manure beat

I doubt anyone did. When Wigan beat Chelsea 3-1, only 11 out of 100,000 people on Super Six guessed the score right.

In other news, decided to sign into and read my myspace for the first time in about 2 and a half years. Fuck me, it's embarrassing.

haha i did that last august, turns out to be the exact day that Norcal sent me a myspace message to tell me i was unbanned.

Also that league thing was ace. chelsea and the toon are now 2.27 and 2.227 respectively.

Hey Tasty you punk ass mark bitch trick. How's the silver taste troglodyte?

Hey Tasty you punk ass mark bitch trick. How's the silver taste troglodyte?

It tastes like voting for Gelgarin. There's biting criticism in there, read between the line.

I'd have won if I was allowed to flame. Just look at how good I could have been

Tastycles said:
First learn to spell. Then learn to read. Then apologise for accusing people of sayig someone should die, when no-one actually did. Knob head.

I know. I was a hero in that myspace forum group thing. "We love you King Garthur" they said. I should probably come up with a better pun for my name. I've been riding that one for years, and my name isn't even Garth.

Yo. So it turns out that the Czech girl didn't have my bag, but the Australian guy did. Problem being he's returning to Australia today for good. And I'm in Wales. I think he's going to leave the bag with a Czech girl, or maybe a Japanese or Polish one. Truly an international edition of drunken misfortune.

So the last 30 hour period was pretty shit, starting at 5.45pm yesterday:

I got to Flint Railway Station to find the bleakest scene ever, as depicted in the world's worst photograph below:

65tyzn.jpg

It doesn't really capture the cold or emptiness of the station, but I took it, so I uploaded it.

Then I got on the train, with my girlfriend and had to change at Crewe, while she stayed on the train bound for South Wales. A sad farewell.

Then, progress was made until we got to Milton Keynes. Milton Keynes, for those of you who don't know, is the only place in Britain that was purpose built to be souless. Anyway, apparently somebody has killed themselves having thrown themselves into the train infront. I had to sit for 2 hours in Milton Keynes as they cleaned what was left of him or her off the track. I don't know why he killed himself, or why he did it so selfishly, but I imagine it may have been related to living in Milton Keynes.

Anyway, I get home, and find that half of the things I've Sky+ed haven't recorded. That was expected, but annoying. I then went to bed, and woke up this morning and remembered there's no food. So I went to McDonald's.

I then went to B&Q to buy dehumidifying boxes, to stop the condensation in my house. Having checked online, I realised that the only B&Q that had them was fucking massive. I spent 45 minutes looking for them, having been sent on numerous wild goose chases by the staff to no avail.

Then, I went to the tube station to get the train to work. Closed. So I took the bus for an hour all the way to Central London, only to find that work is shut. I then go all the way home, and just as I arrive, I get a text from my workmate saying "Don't go to work today, they don't need us". No shit.

I found probably the most ******ed comment in Youtube history today, which is saying something:

You all lennon lovers morons - lennon DIDN'T write any song with Beatles . Pol does most of them . Do you study stupid imbeciles !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back