Tastycles Newsletter

Daves, Lee and Tasty plus a spare ticket.

Please Sam buy it from tasty!

Woo!

This is a good time of the week. I really like your show, Tasty. I am tuned in.

Oops!

Technical difficulties are the mark of the winner. Look at Derren Brown costing that guy £5000. Made everything seem more real.

I know, that was fucking weird. it started playing the wrong song, and just stopped half way through, which was weird. Oh well, at least it appears to be sorted.

I liked the pun though after "Don't you want me". That was hilarious.

Surely is. I have a request if you have it? The Darkness - Din't let the bells end.

I was already going to play it, don't worry. Any song that shouts "bell end!" really loud is a friend of mine.

Fucking epic song. I Love it. I love how they scream "Bells end", remarkable similar to "Bellend" and amongst it shout "come on, Kids".

Hilarious.

Well kinda. I generally play it through my iTunes stream. Is that what you mean?

Yeah, it is free.

I think it is run by Tasty University as practice for the students or something. Free though, yes.

Yeah, as long as you have iTunes and the internet you can listen. You can hear my dulcit tones on Thursday afternoons, but not Christmas Eve, because I have a family and stuff.

Just got back from my first ever works christmas do. Got too hammered, had to get a taxihome. I now have no coat, no rucksack, and no hat and gloves and life is a bit poo. That being said, the ginger one is a fucking hero because she talked to me the whole way home.

Also, four people realised and remarked on the fact that I was dressed like the Ulitmate Warrior.

Oh wow!

That sounds like a pretty epic night to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back