Talon's Rise Above Hate

I don't know why, I could just never get into it. It can't be it's girly-ness, since I used to be a huge mark for PowerPuff Girls.

Would it help, if I pointed out that the voice actor for Twilight Sparkle is the same woman who voiced Bubbles, and also currently voices young Lion-o on Thundercats?

10 points for Gryffindor!

LOL. I only knew that, not only due to my Brony status, but also due to being a HUGE fan of Tara Strong. I met her at a con once, and she said hi to me in Bubbles' voice.

Should be noted that my nickname at one of the bars I frequent is "Bubbles".

LOL. I only knew that, not only due to my Brony status, but also due to being a HUGE fan of Tara Strong. I met her at a con once, and she said hi to me in Bubbles' voice.

Should be noted that my nickname at one of the bars I frequent is "Bubbles".

Haha, awesome! xD

Saw Marvel Universe for the first time today. The Avengers cartoon was pretty good, but the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon is crap.

Does Pokemon still come Cartoon Network? I haven't seen it in like years.

Cartoon Network, no; WB, yes. Watched it yesterday just for the hell of it. No other kids show besides Power Rangers has the tenure that the Pokemon anime does.

Hmm. Cool. I'm remember being a total fanboy for Pokemon a couple years back.

I was about 10 or 11 when Pokemon first hit the scene, you would have been 3 or 4... my children will probably grow up with Pokemon since the series shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.

tumblr_lj1nn9JzJq1qay3se.gif

Why is there ice cream inside that green vagina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back