Talon's Rise Above Hate

I believe that his trip back in time to the Sidious affairs earlier caused him to have an epiphany. Unfortunately this hasn't seemed to be as positive an epiphany as he hoped.

Came back from watching The Hunger Games (I was only able to see half of it yesterday). The acting from most of the leads was actually a lot better than I expected. I guess the Harry Potter & Twilight franchises kinda lowered my expectations a lil' bit. Production was a bit iffy. Sometimes it looked great, but half the time it looked really cheap. I gotta say though, the ending felt seriously anticlimatic. But all in all, fairly good movie, & I can't wait for the sequel.

4/5 stars.

I'm SOOO glad there are worse posters then me. THERE IS A GOD!

facepalm14-500x653.png

:p

I'll be honest: while I'd completely mark out if Brock Lesnar came back tomorrow, I don't think he'll show up. He'll definitely show up on RAW though, that's for sure.

Shit. 2 minutes 'til April Fools day. I used to love it, but the internet just completely ruined it for me.

I feel like smoking out of a plastic piece will give you cancer. More cancer, anyway.

I knew a dude who stopped smoking flavored blunt wraps because that's the thing that was gonna give him cancer, not the fucking pack a day, or all the weed; but the flavored fucking blunt wraps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back