Talon's Rise Above Hate

original

Dude, why don't you just do what the others advised? (Nicely too.) Post in the non spam sections, that way you won't get shit on... But... Who am I to say this? xD

Dude, why don't you just do what the others advised? (Nicely too.) Post in the non spam sections, that way you won't get shit on... But... Who am I to say this? xD

But they weren't being nice about it. Those meanie bully guys on the internetz told me to "fuck off".

I see that I'd Wear Pippa Middleton Like A Feedbag has been stalking this thread for about an hour now.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3805238]
mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cider_fluttershy_pinkie_pie_rainbow_dash_rarity_twilight_sparkle_welcome_to_the_herd.gif
[/QUOTE]

And, then AJ was bannished to the moon, for trolling Princess Celestia.

Also, Fluttershy. Needs. MOAR. Fluttershy! Yellow pony is best pony!

But they weren't being nice about it. Those meanie bully guys on the internetz told me to "fuck off".

No. -_- There was a handful of them being really nice about it. D:

Or take it from me. You're only digging a hole for yourself here... Now sonny, if you're a true Super Cena fan, you'll hustle in the Non spam sections, be loyal to blablabla and Respect the rules of this place. :D

And btw... I DO NOT LIKE REGULAR SHOW. :suspic:

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake FTW!♥

No. -_- There was a handful of them being really nice about it. D:

Or take it from me. You're only digging a hole for yourself here... Now sonny, if you're a true Super Cena fan, you'll hustle in the Non spam sections, be loyal to blablabla and Respect the rules of this place. :D

And btw... I DO NOT LIKE REGULAR SHOW. :suspic:

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake FTW!♥

Does not compute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back