Survivor: WZ Edition!!

Sorry enforcer, you'll have to wait for next time.

Coconut remains annoyingly unreachable. Colamania is still trying. Don't worry, this thing is still going to happen.

Hey Enforcer, you can take my spot, I'm frankly bored of waiting, sorry guys, but this is like the mock draft at its beginning. Good luck with this

You sure, Aerandir? (By the way, I'm P/Oed myself right now, and may start the first round off without Coconut, I am after all co-running this entire she-bang).

AE, please confirm the change, and Enforcer, please confirm that you acceot the spot.

I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back!!!!

Chill out guys...i told u guys in a thread that i wont be here until Saturday night...and guess what...it is saturday night!!

Now that i am back...we can start this thing.

Aerandir...r u out or in?

What is our first challenge?

Aerandir is out, Enforcer is in, the first challenge is going to be trivia. And, also, I'm exempt from the challenge. If I'm setting the questions, I can't exactly answer them, can I? However, to be fair, this means that I am automatically up for elimination. The winner of the trivia challenge is exempt from nominations, and also gets a special extra prize, which I will reveal at a later date.

Fuck it, I'm in control!

We'll do it on a competitor by competitor basis. Coconut, you are first, if you are online, say something so we can get started on round 1.

Actually, If any of the 8 competitors are online, speak up, you can answer the first question.

Edit: Just to confirm, the 8 guys taking part in the trivia quiz are:

1. Senoir Coconut
2. Y 2 Jake
3. The Enforcer
4. Big Wes
5. Jonny B Slave # 1
6. Mr. Sam
7. TheOneBigWill
8. The Big Ben

If any of these guys are online, say something.

LOL, funny man.

Not.

Right then. Big Wes, you are the first competitor. To make sure you are not using Google or something like that, I will give you just 20 seconds to answer. Please reply to confirm you are ready to play, then refresh the thread until your question appears.

The first couple of rounds will be easy questions.

Who did Undertaker defeat at Wrestlemania 13, to win the WWE Title?

Great... The Evil Mother is forcing me to go to bed (school tomorrow, go figure) but I'll be back tomorrow (Possibly during ICT, if not, after school), be here to answer your round 1 question on...

WRESTLEZONE SURVIVOR!!!

I am on lol sorry...i am always on just i nvr check the right places lol

Ok, im on right now. i think i'll turn un-invisible so you guys can PM me while im on

Alright, Screw it. We have people online so I'm gonna ask a few questions to both of you(Since I got mine right) then Coconuts can takeover if he wishes.

Say something when your ready Mr. Slave.

hey I am on...

Cola cant just say that he is in charge....but Big Wes is in the 2nd round.

I will ask the questions with Cola.

And then when Cola gets on he can ask me if i am ready and when i say yes he will give me 20 seconds to answer the Q he will give me so i am going to say this:

Who ever is online now....say I am Ready and when u say that i will give u the Q

and cola is in....i will ask him a Q

are you on now?

because who ever is online that is in the tourny say if u ready...i have a question for someone.

And will give u 30 seconds to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back