• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: WZ Edition!!

anybody online? Three guys yet to answer questions. Jonny B Slave is one... I'll check who the other two are and edit the post. If it's you, post.

didnt Johnny B Slave answer correctly?

i know that the people who didnt answer are:

Jake

Enforcer

Johnny B's Slave # 1

the people who are in round 2 are:

Senoir coconut

Colamania

Big Ben

Big Wes

The One Big will

i will be PM'ing those 3 people telling them if they r not here to be asked their questions...then they wont be advancing to round 2.

Anyone around? 3 people left to be questioned.

(Oh, and Coconut, Jonny B Slave's name doesn't have an H in it, it's just Jonny)

Oh sorry, I wasn't informed of this.

Continung, that means that only Jonny B Slave and Enforcer are yet to be questioned. Hell, coz I'm fed up with waiting, I'm setting a deadline:

If they havn't answered their questions before a new WWE Champion is crowned, they're out and we're going to round 2. So, on GMT, you guys have until roughly 4am, which is in... 9 hours 20 minutes.

Jake told me he didnt wanna take part...he sed he is too busy to be question-ed...

when he says that he doesnt wanna take part...does that mean that he doesnt want to take part of the trivia challenge or survivor all together?

When I said that I wouldn't be taking part. I assumed you would take that as a ''Jake's not taking part at all'' kinda thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back