• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: WZ Edition!!

it's fine, SAM. Just because u r out of the 1st contest doesn't mean u will eliminated from Survivor.

holy shit...Cena is no longer the WWE Champion!!!! He got injured so at NO Mercy there will be a new champion

lol...i dont know what to feel...sad or happy

I am happy that he is no longer the champion.

I am sad that he is innjured.

Not like this. He shouldnt have lost the title to an injury, I'm sorry. If he would to have get injured, than get injured while losing the title!!!

hey im on now. am i not in this? cus i wasnt on that list..if someone took that spot then no big deal cus i forgot bout this anyway. lol

yea u r on the list...i will edit it later..

do u want ur Q now?

ur topics are as follows:

Wrestlemania
Raw
Summerslam
Royal Rumble
Smackdown!
Other Pay Per View
Old School
Titles

Slave...please choose 1 topic right now

is anyone on bc i am and i reely wanna go to the 2nd round already

lol wow....lol

ok here is ur Q with Multiple Choice

Here is ur Raw Question:

When Eric Bishoff was GM of RAW and Stef McMahon was the GM of Sd! Which superstar did Stef steal from Eric?

A. The Undertaker
B. Brock Lesnar
C. Kurt Angle
D. Big Show

I don't know how much time to give people but one person got 20 seconds and i got 45 so i am gonna give u 45 seconds

You have 45 Seconds starting RIGHT NOW!!!

Correct dude.

Very nice.

You will be joining

Colamania (You of course)
Senoir Coconut (Me)
The One Big Will
Big Wes

in the 2nd round of the trivia contest

Mr. Sam ... will not be getting the oppurtunity to be immuned from elimination since he got his Q wrong.

and

Y 2 Jake
The Enforcer
The Big Ben

all havent particapated in the trivia round. And this is gonna take forever if they dont particapate.

Anyone else around for a question?

The remaining categories are:

Royal Rumble
Summerslam
Survivor Series
Other PPV
Titles

Anyone online?

They were taken. When a category is taken, it dissapears until the next round. Thems the rules. Muahahaha etc.

Royal Rumble
Summerslam
Survivor Series
Other PPV
Titles

These are the categories currently available. The Big Ben, please choose a category.

(Hurry up, I've got Resistance: Fall Of Man paused, and it's wasting the energy on the wireless controller)

OK. You will have 45 seconds to answer your question from when I post it. Please confirm your choice of category (if you want to change, this is your last chance) and then refresh until your Q appears.

OK. Your question is:

(Side note: The Royal Rumble section of the WWE Trivia book was compiled by: Kevin Kelly!)

Who defeated Undertaker at The Royal Rumble 1997.

Was it:

a) Vader
b) Marc Mero
c) Bret Hart
d) Kane

Your time starts now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members