Survivor: WZ Edition!!

umm i was thinking something along the lines of this.

we name our first contest...

since there r 7 days in a week

we give everyone 3 days to be in this contest

on the 4th day we close it and we name the person who isn't gonna be eliminated.

then we set up a poll to see who will be eliminated.

any thoughts

Kick someone out and let me in IMO

becuase

Noodles Theory says:

Noodle = Ratings

Ratings = Noodle

Noodle - Ratings = 0

he's a multiple accounter and a proper beef at that

who in the hell does downright_historian think he is.

Even if we have 20 spots open and only have 5 people...i still wouldnt accept him bc of his poor additude

I don't wanna be in this thing, but I guess I'll throw some suggestions for challenges out there... Mabey have like trivia between contestants, or have them write a 1000 word essay on the history of.... idk the PGA tour... yah they're crap suggestions, but eh I thre em out there...

i like the 1st one better.

ill think about it....have a trivia...WWE style!!

Im not really sure you can do it using polls cos mods and admins can change them. Id enter but I think you said 8 before and you already have 9.

Colamania needs to confirm this with the coconutter, but Colamania thinks a Trivia contest could work. However, not so sure on it being exclusively on WWE. We'll discuss it, and let you know.

me and cola havent been on at the same time for like 2 days already....so it might take a while but dont worry eventually it will happen

I whole-heartedly agree. However, I will exclsively reveal that, although I havn't gotten in touch with Senoir Coconut yet (he doesn't seem to be replying on MSN, I have a feeling he left his PC on) but I'm personally pushing for the trivia contest as the first challenge.

Lee thinks trivia is a stupid idea because everyone will us the internet for the answers

Colamania agrees with Sam.

Colamania is still trying to get hold of Coconut, but is P/Oed with his incontactability. A word which Colamania just made up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back