• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
I know there are many of you that are avid fans of the TV reality show Survivor (as am I). I have been on a few websites recently and there have been Survivor games online featuring members and I was wondering if there would be an interest from 16-18 of you active WZers to do this. I would run the show and make up the challenges, you'd just have to keep up. I'll give more details if there is significant interest.

So if interested if playing a Survivor game here on WZ, speak up below.

I'll wait until more people express interest to give the full lowdown, but mainly

-Some reward challenges
-Immunity
-Tribal

Since this is my first time running it and somewhat of a trial run I wanna keep it simple, for the most part.

Put me down as a maybe. It depends on what the rules of the game will be, but I am interested.

Have you seen the show Survivor? Mostly that. Obviously there won't be shit going on around camp like making a fire, getting food, etc. but there will be challenges, immunities, alliances, and TWISTS~!

Pay attention and be active. You guys would be my guinea pigs and I want to make this fun, but there is no fun in no shows and the challenges will be relatively simple to understand I believe (or I'll try to for everyone's sake).

No. If you wanna play all you have to say is you're interested. Marking you down, that gives us 7 interested/maybes. 16 shouldn't be an issue, it appears.

I'm in.

And if there is enough interest this could be bigger than 16. Though I wouldn't go any bigger than 20.

You know I love Survivor. I don't have the motivation to keep up enough to participate, but I'll be sure to observe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back