Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

Apart from a stern warning and a reminder that this whole game is played on the honor system, there's nothing keeping a green team member out of here -- but seriously, let's try to keep his fair. I know some people don't have Skype/don't wanna share their Skype, which is fine; however, we still need a way of communicating so I say we use this thread to talk and keep all the other stuff (more sensitive game-related stuff) in PMs. JGlass (I think) and I can mass PM, so we can spread the information that needs to be spread to the entire team with relative ease. Communication won't be an issue.

Anyway, let's get to it.

You can send them to 15 people, I can only do 3. As such, I can only send them to the most important people...

I'll Skype or whatever, I'm not very private. I'd give out my cell number to most of you. Anyway, I do believe we need to mass communicate on certain subjects in a more private manner. This thread will suffice for the most part, but we should have something else set up as well.

If I see a green lurking though...

Yeah there will obviously be some things we need to PM about.

Anyway should we start talking about a tribe name and ideas for the banner?

Well firstly who is any good at photoshop? I'm ok but I'm far from the best - I think I could maybe do some neat things with textures (remember the sig I did for Milenko?) but beyond that I'm nowhere near as good as some other folks...

I'm not sure when the deadline is, but Red Skull and Smizzy are our Photoshop experts if they're up for it. JGlass and I were talking and he had a pretty good idea for our sigs. I came up with a slogan for the team (inspired by Arrested Development): "We Blue Ourselves."

Yeah, I trust you guys to come up with the specifications of the design following the contest rules and Skull and I can do the rest. The two of us could each design one and then all of us can collaborate on what we like about each and then make a master design.

Yeah, I trust you guys to come up with the specifications of the design following the contest rules and Skull and I can do the rest. The two of us could each design one and then all of us can collaborate on what we like about each and then make a master design.

This sounds like a good idea.

So far the only tribe name I got is something with "Power" in it. Not much of an idea but thoughts?

I'm not sure on the name, at all. We could probably come up with something pretty funny, if we try -- I don't think we need a super serious name.

What are some things we could put into the banner so it represents all of us?

I was thinking we put our usernames with a little something that represents a hobby of ours or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back