Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

We should probably remember that we're being judged on theme, appeal, and creativity for the banner/name. I think "We Just Blue Ourselves" is good (but, then again, I came up with it) and is probably going to get us some points for creativity. There's a clear theme (blue) to work with, too.

Agreed. With that slogan and my suggested team name of Blue Balls we could be set.

I wonder what other types of challenges we will have, just in case though I have been trying to improve at all the games in the WZ arcade. I'm pretty damn good at Space Invaders and Tetris but the rest i'm not too good at.

What if our banner had three wrestlers that were Blue Man Group shade blue? I'm thinking Hogan, Austin, and Cena: the three top names of their eras. Would that be something that's doable for a banner?

And our team name is so blatantly obvious, it's surprising nobody has said anything yet.

tumblr_lwu9i4Dekj1qgi59so1_400.jpg

Forgot all about the bWo!

The idea of Hogan, Austin and Cena being colored like the blue man group could be good but I think i'd need to see it first before knowing if I think it'll work.

What if our banner had three wrestlers that were Blue Man Group shade blue? I'm thinking Hogan, Austin, and Cena: the three top names of their eras. Would that be something that's doable for a banner?

I like that. I can easily get some renders of the mentioned wrestlers and turn them blue, following the Tobias theme.

I was going to suggest the Haiku Hogans just to stick it to the other teams leader. BWO and We just blue ourselves are the best ones.

BWO has so much potential though.

Im decent at photoshop but don't have it on my laptop, i only used it on the college computers and won't be near them again until august.

EDIT: I was going to suggest our banner having Hogan in the BWO outfit giving the finger poke of doom to their banner but that would require us to break the honour system which is a no go area.

Agreed. With that slogan and my suggested team name of Blue Balls we could be set.

I wonder what other types of challenges we will have, just in case though I have been trying to improve at all the games in the WZ arcade. I'm pretty damn good at Space Invaders and Tetris but the rest i'm not too good at.

These games usually go something like this when it comes to the challenges.

[blue dives into the water]

or

[blue swims [x of 50] meters]

or

[blue reaches floating dock]

or

[blue picks up [x of 3] logs]

These games usually go something like this when it comes to the challenges.

[blue dives into the water]

or

[blue swims [x of 50] meters]

or

[blue reaches floating dock]

or

[blue picks up [x of 3] logs]

I know but Megatron said a possible challenge would be a game from the WZ arcade.

Just like I told the other group, I have no idea what this is but I can have a go at making your banner for you.

Same.

This is part of the reason I think we have the stronger team. We have people who are good at all different things.

I'll have time to work on the banner and finish before the deadline tomorrow. I just need final ideas and suggestions. Also, I'll try and finish it a few hours ahead of time to ensure we have time to make changes upon your opinions.

To summarise:

Name: bWo
Slogan: We just blue ourselves
Logo: Hogan, Austin and Cena as the Blue man Group.

I think that's correct?

Banner Update

Ok, this is what I've come up with:

BWOBanner_zps6ac177ad.jpg~original

Comment on what you would want to change or add to it and I'll do my best to alter it before the deadline. Make sure you guys believe it meets the three criteria; theme, appeal, and creativity.

Looks good dude, the only thing I can see that may be a little off is not a dark enough blue. Still pretty good though.

It's awesome man,

There are a few things we could do though:

1. We just Blue Ourselves is really small
2. Is this a flag, if so isn't there that trick you can use to make it look like a flag - I forget how you do it but I know it involves gradients and layers

Here's an image that shows what I mean...
flagbg.png

I think they would make it even better but I think we're already onto a winner.

Yeah like a wave effect. I can maybe pull that off if I mess around with it enough. It would be a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back