Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

I'm surprised we lost, but I've got to admit they did a good job with what they had. The Haiku was the tipping point it seems, which is fair enough I suppose.

I've voted for Tribal Council by the way, now if you don't mind it's 3am so I'm off to bed.

I thought ours was better, i guess the writing not being big enough was where we fell down but i didn't think it was that big of a deal. I thought it was a great effort by Smizzy.
It was a good submission on their part for people who haven't used photoshop before, i guess the Gene Hulk mashup did make me laugh.

Apologies for not really contributing much by the way, i had last night off work and when your a barman that doesn't happen often so i promptly got balbagged and spend today nursing a massive hangover and going back to the nightclub to get the keys i lost.

No hard feelings if anyone votes for me over my lack of input.

I'm curious to see what the general consensus is. People who aren't playing the game: Which banner was better?

I wonder if maybe it was on a technicality? I honestly thought that the blue banner was better, but had someone made it their sig then it would have been in violation of the rules. The green team's dims are fine. In terms of the images themselves, I liked the blue one more. Who knows. :shrug: Just offering some feedback since you requested it from those of us not playing. Good luck in the remainder of the competition!

Just based on the graphics, I thought ours blew theirs out of the water. It's not a big deal we lost though, at all.

EDIT: I'm curious to see what the general consensus is. People who aren't playing the game: Which banner was better?

You deserved to lose purely because you didn't use bolf from division blade as your team mascot. At least I think that is what those things are called.

I think Megatron just liked theirs better because it had a little trash talk and because they used a haiku. Fact: Haikus put asses in seats.

You deserved to lose purely because you didn't use bolf from division blade as your team mascot. At least I think that is what those things are called.

This is the smartest thing you've ever said, and there's certainly no shortage of smart things you say.

Who's good at puzzles?

I'll do whatever you guys want but puzzles are not my thing so I probably shouldn't do that. We need to set an order though.

I think Red Skull offered to start the challenge off for us so we just need to figure out the rest of the order for the rest.

This challenge will come down to which tribe is on here the most today so people who have to go soon should be set up to finish the section they have to do the fastest.

So let's have a rundown of this challenge.

Step 1: Post "Jake Smizzy dives into water"
Step 2: Wait two minutes; post "Jake Smizzy moves the bag along the rope, passing the Floating Kayak"
Step 3: Wait two minutes; post "Jake Smizzy moves the bag along the rope, passing the Hitching posts"

..and so on for each object. And finish by posting "Jake Smizzy swims to shore and drops off the puzzle bag." Am I off course here?

And are blue and green competitors posting at the same time? Am I over-complicating this? My palms are sweaty. Let's do this.

That's what I thought. Ignore my latest post in the other thread then.

Alright guys what order do we wanna go with? We need to get that set.

I've got two exams today so either I should be the first to go or the last person to go. I've got 2 hours before I've got to go so I would like to start the challenge if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back