Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

Yeah like a wave effect. I can maybe pull that off if I mess around with it enough. It would be a nice touch.

IIRC it's pretty easy, I believe you make the texture you want using the gradient tool and make it into a texture. When is the deadline? I may be able to remember how I did it in the image above.

BWOBanner1a_zpsba04e100.jpg~original

Changed the slogan font. I messed around with some effects and got close to the flag wave look, but with what time is allowing me, it looked too shitty to use. If anyone else wants to take a stab at the effect, go right ahead. Otherwise, I guess we PM it Megatron?

But anyway, that's all the time I have to spend on it before the deadline. Now time for BBQ. Have a good Memorial Day, guys.

I think it's awesome dude.

Glad you made the slogan bigger because it was too small.

No matter how this one pans out for us, you were the MVP here.

Well man I'm already gone from my house/computer. My suggestion would be to save this image and then open it in your program and try. I don't think it will screw up the appearance or warp it is what I'm trying to say.

I can't get it to look right without the faces looking weird.

Oh well. What we have is already awesome. Can't see us losing this task.

Just based on the graphics, I thought ours blew theirs out of the water. It's not a big deal we lost though, at all.

EDIT: I'm curious to see what the general consensus is. People who aren't playing the game: Which banner was better?

*long exhale*
It's just a game, it's just a game..

I'm disappointed, but they did do a fine job for not having a photoshop guy - allegedly.

Just based on the graphics, I thought ours blew theirs out of the water. It's not a big deal we lost though, at all.

EDIT: I'm curious to see what the general consensus is. People who aren't playing the game: Which banner was better?

Yours was better technically, theirs was better artistically. The judge was looking for creativity and attitude, and they undeniably nailed it.

I probably would have picked theirs as well, especially considering the experience advantage you guys have. Turns out that that was a double-edge sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back